on 20 September 2016
Cutest pair of vans ever - fits so well (size 6 child) and suitable for nursery! Quality not lost at all! My twin girls seem quite comfy in their new pair of Vans! Almost prefer them over Converse
on 17 April 2017
Perfect toddler size
on 18 September 2017
Fantastic
on 22 July 2017
Great fit. Perfect for a little BMX fan!
on 11 March 2017
on 11 June 2014
I normally take a 2.5 shoe but having read several reviewers comments, I bought a half size smaller and the size 2 shoes I ordered fit me perfectly. Thank you to everyone who advised to buy a smaller size.
on 16 September 2017
great , probably needed next size up.
on 13 April 2017
Ordered a pair in c5 for my toddler after having to return the pair I had ordered directly from vans due to one of the shoes being filthy. Very prompt delivery, great shoes which fit as expected.
on 27 March 2017
Great item and great price but....i ordered a uk 8.5 for my son but received a 9! Thankfully it still fits but not what I ordered!
on 3 August 2017
Bought these for my little boy and they are a super fit. Fantastic shoes arrived so quickly, the colour is gorgeous. So stylish he looks so lovely in them Vans all the way!