Customer reviews

Size: 2.5 UK|Colour: Black|Change

on 21 May 2014
Received delivery of these Van trainers quickly. I wasn't sure how the sizing would be on these, but I'm a size 5.5 - 6 so I went for the size 6 and there perfect...so so pleased. Can't seem to see a varied choice of colours, but I would definitely order more of these in other colour, there comfortable and look great. Very satisfied with my purchase.
on 4 June 2014
Unfortunately, very narrow shoes. Only got without socks but still hurt. And my 9 year old daughter doesn't have wide feet! Shame. Good quality item. Fast delivery. Great packaging.
on 1 July 2014
Great shoes.. Arrived so promptly.. Fit perfectt. So so comfy, just haven't left them off my feet since I got them. Thinking of ordering them in another colour.
on 26 June 2014
I am a size 5 with fairly narrow feet and a 4.5 was perfect for me. These are so comfy and easy to slip on without ever feeling like they'll slip off
on 27 June 2014
Amazing pumps . Comfortable and light for walking. So please that I bought it and with a good price too.
on 30 June 2014
size fit perfectly. Very comfortable and modern!
ideal for dancing!
love it
on 7 April 2014
These are perfect, I always go for a 1/2 size larger in Vans and am never disappointed. Had them on all day Saturday walking about and they are so compy and light, these will be my walking around on holiday pumps. Highly recommended. Plus another speedy delivery from Amazon.
on 30 August 2014
I love vans, especially the low profiles. I ordered thes last minute before going on holiday to Cornwall. I have worn them non stop since they arrived. They fit lovely, are incredibly comfy and look fab. I shall order another pair in a different colour. Ace!!!
on 11 March 2015
I love the shoe, very comfy and trendy no doubt but I've got skinny feet and eventhough this is a narrow fit it was loose for me. Everytime I walked my heels popped out. A smaller size won't help because the length was perfect.
on 4 February 2016
I normally wear shoe size 2.5/3. But these ones are way too small, don't look that great either. They will end up in a charity shop i am afraid and hopefully find a nice pair of very small feet for themselves :)