Size: 6 UK|Colour: Black/White|Change
Price:£20.83 - £55.00

on 15 December 2014
I am very pleased with my new Vans! I desperately needed a new pair after my other pair, which last for a good two years, finally reached their end. I was very nervous about the shoes being genuine as the price was very low! They are genuine Vans, however, so it was an amazing value for money! Very, very happy with my purchase!
on 12 April 2014
i ordered plain blk vans for my son the ones on the pic had no white stitching,but I received vans with white stitching so I took the time to print out a slip and take to post office,amazon said they would send the correct ones out ,but today iv received yet another pair of the same vans that were sent the first time,these are not what I ordered so yet again I have to print another returns slip and take time out of my day to go to the post office to return them,im not impressed .
on 12 May 2014
They fit right, felt comfortable walking in them and above all no fussing about with lots of different shoes when I go on my holidays.
on 17 January 2015
Love these shoes! Got them for half the regular price and they look brilliant, 10/10.
on 29 December 2014
Love them 😍😍. They are sooooo comfortable and pretty xx
on 3 February 2015
Love these shoes and they are great, perfect for me.
on 5 January 2015
The is a fantastic price and the shoes are of high quality. they we brought as a gift and the receiver is very happy! The fit true to size and seem genuine.
on 26 July 2016
He's got a number of pairs of shoes and trainers, but lad only wears these and is very happy with them. They arrived super quickly too... next day!
on 2 November 2015
looks great and cool, they last a long time and come with a spare set of black laces, perfect for muddy days.
on 30 December 2014
Great quality. Sturdy and comfortable shoes which arrives within 5 working days. Very pleases, will buy more.