Customer reviews

Vans Half Cab, Unisex-Adult Casual, Dark Navy, 8.5 UK (42.5 EU)
Size: 8.5 UK|Colour: Dark Navy|Change
Price:£35.74 - £81.99

on 5 September 2017
If you are ordering a smaller size, below a 9, be warned the tongue inside the shoe is still quite bulky as if for a larger size and as a result it can take some wearing in before it gets comfy and doesn't feel like someone shoved a pillow in your shoe... Otherwise they look nice and are quite comfy and what you would expect for vans shoes.
on 3 February 2012
I know I should not expect too much from this shoe. But for a skate boarding inspired shoe, the inner lining is not strong enough. Mine got worn out in the heel areas after a while. But i am still glad since the soles and rims remain in good conditions.
on 3 January 2014
I'm a size 11 for most shoes and so ordered this size when buying my half cabs but vans sizes can vary so much! these shoes feel small and more like a size 10 but I also own some size 11 vans Baxters which feel more like size 12's!
Shoe quality is great and the shoes are very very nice to look at, all the worries that I had abut these shoes were completely unnecessary (such as the bump on the front looking ugly, you cant even find it when you look specifically for it!
Would I buy these shoes again? yes
Would I try them on in a shop first? yes
I highly recommend these shoes but in my experience with these shoes you may want to order the size above what you usually are.
on 8 July 2013
Half cabs are the biggest selling, longest running and most imitated skate shoes of all time for a reason. They are everything a skate shoe should be. Comfortable, stable, and long wearing. I had my first pair 20 years ago and continue to wear them today.
on 18 September 2013
Bought for son who is an avid skater. Look really smart for general use but within 2 weeks, side had split - a real disappointment as other skate shoes with similar design have lasted much longer - ie 6 months before real wear and tear shows.
on 10 May 2013
Nice & prompt delivery. Half Cabs are always sick so was stoked on these badboys. Thought beige would be a change from the usual black footwear. Swish.
on 8 September 2013
It arrived early on the day it was predicted to come, item fitted perfectly and exactly what I was looking for for a great price
on 21 December 2011
These are very nice Vans, I have a lot in my collection and these are very soft, comfortable and warm to wear in the winter.
on 18 January 2014
Really nice shoes but fell apart in a matter of months which was a shame. Want to get more but prob not worth the cash
on 17 June 2014
A very comfy pair of shoes that are ideal for riding bmx or skateboarding! I'll be buying another pair very soon!