Size: 7 UK|Colour: Black/White Checker|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 1 March 2010
These are my first pair of slip-on Vans. I chose the all black one. They took just a couple of hours of wearing in. I really like them. They look great with jeans and very comfortable to walk in.

Enthusiastically recommended
on 16 August 2012
I am bang on a UK size 11 and so bought the UK size 11 of these shoes. They fit perfectly!

The shoes themselves our so comfortable I doubt I'll buy a different shoe ever again :D
on 2 March 2010
These Vans slip ons are just perfect for work and play. I bought the Chillie/Blk ones which go with pretty much my entire wardrobe as they are black/grey/red in colour. They are super comfy and make a nice change from my Sketchers Shape-ups which I have been wearing lately. I have long been a fan of the canvas style trainer and usually buy Converse but these little beauties might just become my new favourite shoe!
on 19 May 2016
I wanted a good quality but lightweight summer shoe that would be easy on/off and yet remain presentable and not look like I'd found them on the tip.
These Vans are ideal. Great quality, well finished and extremely comfortable.
The only thing I would point out is that they are flat shoes. If you are used to contoured soles then the flat waffle sole of these Vans may not be appropriate, especially if you intend to be walking any distance.
They suit me though - I can't walk so they just have to sit on the end of my legs and look cool !
on 1 January 2011
second pair of these shoes that I have purchased for my son. He loves them and wears them all the time.
I bought the white on white chequer board design because they look good but it might not have been the best decision as they're getting dirty very quickly and unless I threw it away with the box by mistake then there were no washing instructions. That said they're smart and comfortable and my sixteen year old says they're too trendy for me. If you have broad feet or sticky up big toe nails then Vans aren't for you as they're quite narrow and flat. Said sixteen year old can't wear them for both reasons.
on 29 June 2010
I have purchased a Vans Unisex classic Slip-on last May. I have found it to be very comfortable and practical for the summer months. It is easy to wear and has a solid base and looks hard wearing. I also bought another pair for my grandson, who is also very satisfied with the product.

The products were very well packed and delivery was expeditious indeed.
on 21 November 2010
A simple functional slip on, in plain black, reasonably comfertable.

They have a thickened bar around the top edge of the ankle fitting which is better for narrow ankles, but it is a small bar and the thickening quickly softens up to accomodate the ankle.

The stretch around the edges of the top panel are quite good.

The sole is a resin coloured markless sole, although the black edges of the sole that hide the resin coloured section, can leave marks on the floor of scrapped along it during rapid motion.

Sizes were well sized comparitive to other shoes.

All in all a good functional slip on that worked for what I wanted it for, and shows no signs of wear and tear after about a week of use.
TOP 50 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 13 September 2015
At twenty seven quid (20 quid off!) these Vans slip-on canvas upper/rubber soled shoes
were a bargain. I bought them a while ago to tramp the Boulevards on a week-long trip
to Paris. They proved to be an ideal casual choice for the job and got a good hammering.

Some reviewers seem to have problems with sizing; either bigger or smaller than expected.
I'm a perfect UK 12 and (just like a low-rent Cinderella!) they were absolutely spot-on.

I might just buy another pair while they're as cheap as this to put away for next Summer.

Recommended.
on 8 June 2016
An okay product. The shoes had a few marks on them - nothing major, just some discolouration (yellow spots) in places, which has occurred on other Vans I've bought for cheap online like this. I bought the shoes to paint them, so the marks weren't a huge deal, but I would have returned them otherwise. Also the soles aren't very well-adhered to the inside of the shoes; they look like they could come out quite easily.

However, the shoes were delivered on time and came in a genuine box, and they're cheaper than what you would normally expect to pay for Vans. If you're looking for high quality, I'd recommend paying the extra £10 and getting them from an official shop where you can check them out first. I would only buy these again for painting, they're not cheap enough to warrant the decrease in quality otherwise I don't think.