Size: 12 Child UK|Colour: Black(Iridescent Glitter Black)|Change
Price:£18.05 - £39.24

on 3 January 2015
I ordered these as a Christmas present for my son. They arrived earlier than expected. The fit was spot on. The shoes far exceeded my expectations, and we're excellent quality and design. If you have a Fin & Ferb fan in your house, these are a must have. So impressed have ordered another pair as a present for my nephew.
on 7 February 2014
Really good value and better in real life than in the picture, my granddaughter wanted them for dancing and is delighted.
on 13 August 2014
Lovely sparkly,unusual Vans,my daughter loves them! She's a Clarks size 12,ordered a 12 and they are a bit big so put an insole in and they're better now although still a bit big.
on 16 February 2014
Wrong size and colour come back!!! Daughter wasn't to pleased!! What happened to, you get what you paid for?!!!!!!!!! Haven't sent back as waited long enough for these! Will have to wait until they fit until she can wear!!!!
on 17 October 2013
My daughter purchased these for work and she is very happy with them .She says they are comfortable and good value for money
on 18 June 2014
all good thank you fit was perfected and a great surprise for my daughter who was expecting a worn pair from ebay
on 10 December 2013
Excellent value for money bought them for my 6 year old daughter as a christmas present from santa. Would re
on 19 December 2015
My daughter loved them fits lovely and cheapest value ny far.
on 29 March 2015