on 11 April 2017
Classic shoe. Good construction with extra thick sides which helps with ollies. Sole pattern grips well even in the wet.

Would suggest a size larger than you would normally buy if you have wide feet.
on 5 January 2016
I have had one pair of Vans shoes in the past, and they lasted quite well, however, the price was around £50 which was overpriced for the shoes.

Finding these shoes on Amazon for just £24.99, I thought, "Wow!" as this is a really great price for this designer-label.

The shoes came promptly with two other items I had ordered in the same box and they are very stylish and for £25 I think they are a great buy.

The black monochromatic design goes well with any look at these are a classic pair of shoes that just match with most looks.

Definitely worth your money.
on 23 September 2014
I chose this rating because although this product did come as expected and it was brand new genuine Vans shoes, they have not lasted well at all. These shoes have worn far too quickly and are not wearable at all. Very disappointed with the length of time that these shoes lasted for. Would not repurchase.
on 13 July 2015
Poor quality. I like Vans but I bought three pairs from Amazon. The heal rubbed away on one shoe in the first day. My toe managed to bury its way out of another shoe. Poor stitching on a third shoe. The material is very thin. Previous vans haven't been like this.
on 30 March 2017
Arrived on estimated date but the shoe got damaged just by wearing it within the first week. More specifically the bottom lace ring on the left shoe popped out by itself. Pretty inconvenient as I have the pair for a week and worn it just for work 5 times in total. I would add a pic but can't see a option on my Amazon app to do so.
Amazon top customer service sent me a new pair within a day and I'm sending the defective pair now.
on 5 February 2016
They are comfortable and they look good. I got the white ones to go with anything. Fit as expected
review image
on 20 May 2017
Very happy with this purchase. I have purchased a few Vans in the past, but this has always been in store, whereby I am usually made to choose between a 7 or an 8 (one being either a little tight or a little loose. So it was great when I could purchase these Vans in 7.5. The shoes are a great fit and the delivery was excellent. Recommended purchase.
on 3 October 2013
I really like Vans trainers as they are comfortable to wear and the fit is excellent! I already own a slip on pair in a checkerboard print but I needed a plain black pair for work. These fit the bill perfectly as I have a slight problem with my right ankle and they will be more supportive than the pumps I normally wear! Also the sole is non slip with an impressive grip so very suitable for the floors at work or when the weather turns icy! I would definitely order more in different colours in the future!
on 15 June 2016
Amazing price for the real thing! These are not knock-offs guys and I purchased mine for under £30, the cheapest I have seen. As this is such a common colour in retail stores the price is always hiked up to around £40-£45, so as you can imagine I was more than pleased for kopping these at £29.
on 13 December 2015
Not as flashy as Daz powder for whites but still did the trick, the material okay but being a previous Vans owner the soles on these wasn't solid nor rigid as I remembered plus you get the occasional heel discomfort (depends on how you walk of course) but overall for the price paid it is very good.