Customer reviews

Vans Vulcanized, Unisex-Adults' Trainers, True White, 7.5 UK
Size: 7.5 UK|Colour: True White|Change
Price:£50.00+ £8.00 shipping

on 11 April 2016
A great price for a good looking comfortable pair of shoes. Still trendy looking.

Update been meaning to do this for a while. Can't complain about the price and I probably got what I paid for but really they are the most amateurishly made pair of shoes. They are not Vans and if they were then Vans should be ashamed of having their name on them.
I wrote my first review too quickly and you should never do that.
on 23 May 2015
I love these shoes! They came within 3 days, along with another completely irrelevant order which I got the same time as these shoes. They fit perfectly, they are comfy and basically they are vans so I don't need to go into anymore detail with them as you could find them in any local retail shop. The difference is amazon was cheaper and the delivery was superb! Can't complain one bit :)
on 23 July 2016
I have own these for almost a year now and there are still no signs of wear and tear. These arent the most comfortable shoes for padding but they are original. These shoes are definitely not designed for running in or walking for long periods of time but it has a good build quality. The
on 22 May 2017
I wear it on a regular basis and can't falt at all for the price I paid. Maybe a little less comfortable compared to my pair of Nikes but they were 3 times the price and the comfort is definitely not 3 times better.
on 4 September 2017
Love the shoes but they started to come apart after about 6 weeks. The sole was separating from the shoe. We repaired them with a special flexible adhesive but they just started coming apart elsewhere. Both shoes have come apart and have not lasted any where near as well as all the other pairs of VANS our family have bought from shops. These items are either defective or non original but i can see no method of returning them under warranty.
on 1 February 2017
After four month they've already fallen apart. Not happy, but good while they lasted. :)
on 15 September 2017
Bought for my partner. He loves them. Such comfy shows and although they are canvas it is very easy to clean up
on 31 July 2015
The shoe I got developed holes on the upper canvas material on both after 3 months of moderately wearing them. Certainly not happy as I expected it to last more.
Update: after 5 months the shoe is falling into bits! It is a joke, sorry.
on 4 November 2016
These shows have lasted a great long time and I practically wear them ever day
on 26 November 2016
Love vans, simple as.
Comfortable, and look decent.