Size: 9 UK|Colour: Sepia/Marshmallow|Change
Price:£16.70 - £78.00

on 7 April 2014
I bought these for my teenager son, who has size 12 feet. It's hard to get fashionable shoes in bigger sizes but these did the trick and are comfortable to wear and look good. He ensure me this is correct!
on 13 October 2013
it matches exactly what I expected in every ways it may be because I already saw them live before ordered but, any-ways the product is great
on 3 June 2014
I like the colour
I think they are a nice shoe and worth getting if you can get your size, i took size 13 but you would need to order a size above what you normally take. Other than that these shoes are worth buying!
on 28 December 2013
I already have 3 pairs of Vans and I basically live in Vans and Converse. Wait, no, I DO live in Vans and Converse. They're just so cool and comfy especially with the thick sole and they last years! And I love the colour, I really wanted a pair of blue Vans and these are perfect! And only £25? Bargain! That's like half the price they would be in stores so yes, very happy with that.
on 19 November 2013
The colour is definitely not hibiscus which online appeared as a coral colour. They are red. I hope my daughter isok with the colour as i dont have time to change them. They arrived very quickly and were packaged very well.
on 28 May 2014
These are my favourite vans I own (and I own a lot) such a lovely blue. Highly recommend to anyone.
on 2 October 2013
Great looking shoes, i read the reviews and thats what helped make my mind up when I was buying them. When they came I was very impressed and will buy more in time.
on 18 March 2015
Wasn't to sure about these at first but soon grew to love them.
When you first put them on they feel a bit tight but they soon give and are really comfy
on 21 May 2014
They are wonderful and comfy. Well worth the money paid. I would definetly buy another pair in a different colour. The blue is a bit darker than I thought.
on 18 August 2014
Quick delivery, great price. Fit as expected too - always worry about buying clothes or shoes online, but this proved not to be a problem.

See one answered question