Customer reviews

Size: 13 UK Child|Colour: Black ((Canvas) Black/White)|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 June 2017
These fitted as expected and were offered at an excellent price.
I wear them for work and they are comfortable to wear and seen pretty sturdy.
I have really narrow feet so these are a little wider and bulkier than I would have liked, however they do the job well and nobody has given any negative comments about them looking to bulky so I think it is more my issue as apposed to the shoe.

*****
You are very welcome to ask any questions about my experience with this product.

If you found this review helpful, please click on the “Yes” button below.
*****
on 1 May 2017
Look great on, no reason to believe they are fakes (noticed other reviewers thinking this was the case due to the price) as they are great quality and all the details match my other pairs of Vans. Bargain price, really comfortable on, but based on other reviews which said they ran small I sized up by a half size and I'm glad I did as that was the perfect fit. Really happy with this purchase!
on 3 May 2017
Great trainers, ideal for junior school as comfortable yet discreet. Brought at a bargain price. They fit my son lovely, really happy with this purchase
on 24 June 2017
Daughter loves this. It's supposed to be for school but she loves wearing these in weekends too. A couple of classmates subsequently got the same shoes so I think kids generally like them. They are comfortable and canvas has kept her feet dry in light rain.
on 9 August 2017
My daughters loves these for school, this is the 2nd pair I've ordered.
These were a bit big so I'll be ordering half a size smaller and will save these for next year.
Really happy with them, genuine good quality and great price
on 21 May 2017
I ordered an adult size 6 and compared with my friend who has a different type of vans in size 5.5 and mine were so much smaller. They are realistically size 5 not 6 so next time ill order a 7 but your sizing is rubbish. Over than that the packaging was secure and they arrived the day the quoted. They are comfortable even though they are quite tight. Overall 6-7/10
on 22 September 2017
I bought these for my daughter and originally went for a 2.5 which is what she usually takes but needed to go up a size.
Other than that a nice shoe, we'll made can't really go wrong
on 2 May 2017
My son loves them just what he wanted
on 3 May 2017
Great item at a great price.
on 16 May 2017
Love these vans. Never had a pair before so didn't quite know what to expect. Size was perfect. I ordered a 5 which is what I normally am. Shoes were so comfy and I feel they will last a while. Price seemed too good to be true but amazing!