Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon 17 August 2014
I ended up returning these shoes as I didn't like the colour as much when I had them as I did in the picture. When I had them on they appeared slightly brown, rather than the black/stone described...

Other than that, they are nice shoes, as you would expect from vans.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 August 2014
My son accepts these as a school shoe. As they are leather (nubuck) I am hoping the school does too! Black all over. Not noticeable logo.
on 26 November 2014
These were my first pair of plimsole shoes. These are completely flat and because of that, I felt a little uncomfortable in the beginning. Wearing normal shoes makes you expect a bit of heal near your heels and as they are flat it was a bit unusual in the beginning. But they were fine after 10/15 days. Mind it, they are really heavy as compared to a pair of Marrel shoes I got the same day. (Merrell Mens Skylark Leather Shoes J552833 Espresso 10 UK, 44.5 EU ). But not as comfortable as them. I wouldn't buy plain black next time. They may look nice on the web site but not as good as picture when you wear them.
on 30 April 2014
I like these shoes as they look great & the material is so fine. I also feel the design & colour scheme. Great for smart casual occasions. So light & comfortable on the feet, they make perfect summer footwear! 5*
on 8 July 2014
Bought as a present for stepson who loves them, really nice quality nu-buck uppers which look and feel great, excellent value.
on 1 August 2014
Highly recommend both the trainers and well the price is fantastic. How can you not be happy. Arrived fast and well packaged.
on 30 July 2014
these are a very I do a lot of walking so was looking for something with a good sole on it and this fits the bill for me
on 4 September 2014
Classy, brilliant value, definitely will be buying from here again, unbelieveable price
on 29 July 2014
Fits perfectly, looks amazing and very fast delivery, excellent service! 5 stars!
on 10 September 2014
These were exactly as expected and my son was very happy.