on 15 June 2016
Fast delivery, great sized bag. Good strong zips, roomy main compartment, smaller front pocket with space for pens, i.d, etc. Bought for my 15 year old sister, who'd been asking for one for months! She's tall (roughly 5 feet 5) and it fits her perfectly. As we live in Scotland it has been sprayed with waterproof spray, and this didn't make the colour fade at all. Happy with my purchase.
on 29 August 2017
Bought my daughter a VANS school bag last year and considering the weight of all the books she has to carry on certain days the VANS brand certainly lives up to its name with sturdiness and durability. So, for this year again, VANS was the only bag I was spending money on!
on 2 November 2016
I love the bag. I spent quite a while looking for a perfect bag for college as I needed a bag with sufficient amount of space to fit my ring binders and books in. Overall the bag is very spacious with a mini pocket on the exterior which has pockets for money and pens and any other personal belongings and the quality is very good also. I have had it for roughly about 1 month and it is holding together quite nicely. However be careful not the stain the bag as it may be hard to clean on especially on the white areas. Overall very happy with my purchase.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 20 July 2013
Needed a new bag for a trip to Orlando for the theme parks. It's lightweight, easy to carry round and has plenty of room for your bits. There is also a few pockets with zips that can hold money and more personal items.
on 14 August 2017
I recently ordered this bag (about two days ago) and it arrived today! It's excellent quality, definitely worth the money. It's a perfect fit for me (I am a fourteen year old girl) and just what I needed for school ! Hope this helps :)
on 15 July 2017
What the daughter wanted but not worth the money,just paying for the name
on 28 May 2017
Speedy delivery. New schoolbag for my granddaughters birthday, she loves it☺
on 17 October 2013
My 13year old son loves it, does the job, plenty of space good quality back pack, fits all his books and PE stuff etc, its will definately last a long time
on 7 September 2017
Backpack purchased for return to school......is smart enough for this purpose but is also Vans brand which is what was required!........Good size and has managed to get all required items in it so far......Quality seems good which is to be as expected for a brand such as Vans.........
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 1 October 2017
This backpack was bought for my grandson he is using it to secondary school so I would say a good buy