on 9 April 2017
Very nice shoes however they are already falling apart, the bottom has separated from the white part and will soon just fall off...
on 5 January 2016
Little large and ungainly looking, not as nice or as classic shape as Van's Eras. But good quality nonetheless, seems to be very robust, more so than some of my other Vans infact. Came in original packaging.
on 27 October 2014
My son loved the vans mens kress low top shoes, but unfortunately i think they are made slightly smaller than the actual size they say they are, so therefore, we had to send them back and get a bigger pair. The new pair have arrived, and my son is more than happy with them.
on 1 January 2015
good value for money arrived in very good time which i was glad of as i had ordered them as a last minuet christmas gift for my son. they are generous in size probably should have ordered a size smaller then his normal shoe size, however they are being worn and are liked.
on 24 August 2014
I bought these shoes for my son who is very fussy. he absolutely loves them, he says they fit well and are very comfortable. They have nice strong soles, which is important to him as he walks a lot. The canvas is nice and tough and the whoe feels sturdy and durable.
on 23 August 2014
I've been wearing vans 13 years now so ive been through alot of pairs and still own alot, these fit great very comftable but very stylish at the same time, there not a chunky trainer like the Chukka's if thats what your looking for. Overall 5/5 amazing product
on 27 October 2015
Nice shoes for the price - worn as work shoes so they are no longer with us but if they were used for normal wear I'm sure they would be going strong still!
on 1 February 2017
the Vans seem to be a little smaller even though I ordered the correct and same size as my other pair.
on 25 September 2014
Excellent trainers as i have these in black also and very comfortable and i bought these at a sale price which was £20 cheaper then my black ones
on 28 December 2014
I do like these shoes, they're comfy and warm for the winter, unlike the more canvass style. The seller was competent tool.

See one answered question