Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 24 January 2014
Quality of shoes were probably ok, just completely the wrong size! I searched for Adult shoes in size 7. When I put them in the basket they were adult size 7 (Euro 41), after completing the order I had a message to say I could share my purchase on FB/Twitter saying I had purchased Child's size 7 shoes! I immediately contacted the seller making it clear that I only wanted them if they were an ADULT size 7 to which I got a reply confirming they were a UK size 7 so I was very disappointed to receive such a tiny (if cute) pair! It was a waste of my time getting to the post office to return them and I also had a very disappointed daughter who was planning on wearing them to a party on the Saturday. I ordered them on the Monday evening and they arrived on the Thursday a day before predicted so speed of delivery was good.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 18 January 2013
The black pair in these were on offer for £13.99. An excellent price for Vans.

I ordered a pair for both my sons. The size 10.5 fits my younger son who is between a size 10 - 11 but they don't fit my older son. I ordered him the size 1 as he is normally size 1.5 to 2 but these were hanging off him.

I wouldn't know how to advise on sizing as it appears very odd. Maybe it is because my younger son has wider feet that his fit him. I suppose it's a case of trying a few different sizes.

Recommended but beware of sizing issues.
on 28 December 2013
I ordered the vans for my girlfriends Christmas present, they looked fine but when she tried them on they were at least 2 sizes to big I ordered uk 3.. Not very happy
on 12 May 2014
Came on time and look exactly like they did in the picture, my son loves them I got him the black ones for school, great price and quality
on 22 September 2011
I was really looking forward to getting my new Vans!! I have a few pairs, but not all white ones, so when I saw these I got them straight away!
When they arrived I tried them on only to be disappointed that they were nearly 2 sizes too big when I specifically ordered Size 3 UK.
44 Comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 June 2014
The vans are great - but I ordered black because that's what the default colour is above and the picture alongside them shows them sparkly. That is not the black colour - the black is plain black which is not what I wanted.
on 18 September 2011
Arrived after just 2 days.
Lovely bright pink hello kitty for my niece
Hope she likes them for her birthday. Can't comment on sizing just yet. Ordered a uk 2 so will update this review
on 19 June 2012
Great buy! Cheapest on the whole internet, I got mine for £30, amazing!
And they are definetly authentic!!
Gorgeous shoes go with absoloutley anything, perfect!
I ordered a size 3, but they are like a size 4 (a bit big) but this is an advantage as you can put insoles in them, and then take them out later on, so leaves a lot of growing space and will last a long time!
Great seller, great shoe, great price.
on 3 September 2012
these are great shoes but the sizes are very large compared to other shoes ,bought a size 3 for my daughter who is a size 3,but these are way to big had to re-order a size 2.
on 3 March 2015
My granddaughter's face was a picture of delight when she saw these. She hasn't taken them off!!