Size: 6.5 UK|Colour: Charcoal/Navy|Change
Price:£29.99 - £41.55

VINE VOICEon 19 July 2012
I absolutely love these shoes.The build quality is superb and durable and the colour and styling is wonderful. I wear these as often as I can despite the weather!I will certainly be buying another pair.
on 8 August 2013
Bought these for my student son at a much reduced price to the highstreet. Initiailly I was concerned incase they wouldn't be quite as they ought to be but I needn't have been-they were packaged well and were perfect. Needless to say my son is very happy with them!
on 9 April 2014
This was my first venture into the Vans shoe market. They're widely popular so I thought I'd try them out, and overall I'm quite satisfied with the pair of Vans I ordered. The shoes look exactly as they do in the image and the colour is neither faded or brighter in reality.

A personal benefit I have found of them is that they appeal to various people's different styles, so buying them won't box you into a specific style or subculture.

They're comfortable to wear, and I've found them to be trendy as well as the fact they seem to go well with virtually any type of trouser. I'm particularly happy with the strong base of the shoes.

Pricing-wise, I found the £25.65 cost pleasing.

A possible criticism for the product is I haven't found them to be totally heel-friendly after a long spell of walking.

Overall, however, this is a very good product that will struggle to disappoint you.
on 9 July 2011
the photo shows the new style with the rear/heel label. I was supplied with the older style (which I already have) with the side label. Not happy but as they were for my holiday in three days time and there is no way of contacting the seller direct I will just have to put up with these. very unhappy. make sure you know what you are getting before you order from this supplier.
on 12 December 2012
Love these trainers! They are my second pair off Amazon and I love them as they are good looking, the colour is nice and vivid and they last well too.plus my teenage son thinks I am cool wearing Vans!
Will keep wearing this style as long as they make them and will continue to buy them of Amazon as they were cheaper than in the shops and they arrived quickly too.
on 29 January 2013
I've had these for over a year now, I wear them all the time and use them for just about most things, they are great, have barely worn and I would definitely get myself another pair when I finally finish with these one's but I can't see that being for a while. Good shoe, good price.
on 29 November 2014
Ordered this item as a present in a size 6. After reviveing it it was HUGE! Measured next to my size 9 vans and they were the same size! So clearly not a 6!!! Also they come in a plain white box not a vans box so makes you wonder if they are genuine.
on 15 May 2013
i like the shoes and the style, but the quality isn't great, lots of separation around the toe bend. the canvas is also wearing and fading very quickly.

The laces supplied on mine were also far too long for the shoes, had to cut them to stop having massive loops, the quality of the laces was also poor.

I've had vans before that were better quality than these
on 15 March 2011
I ordered these trainer's for my teenage son. They arrived quickly and he really loves them. A great buy at an affordable price.
on 4 July 2013
Bought a pair of red Vans Ferris Trainers for my son and he loves them. All of his friends are wearing them !