Customer reviews

1,232
Size: 2.5 UK|Colour: Black/White Checker|Change

on 1 September 2015
These a lot larger (inside) than I remembered and I'm always a size 11. I tried size 10 in a shop, which was too small for my feet, so perhaps I have skinny feet!? Bought these for mainly when I was working in a coffee shop, as I needed black shoes. They're comfortable for the average working day, but I forgot they have a light rubber sole, meaning they slip and slide against metallic surfaces when wet (warning, avoid manhole covers when running for the bus on a rainy day!).

They served their purpose and now use them for when I pop out to the shops, but offer no protection to the foot at all.
on 10 March 2017
Ordered the black/cream checkered Vans on Sunday night and received them this afternoon. Was skeptical due to reading reviews and seeing some had rips ect on them but was very pleased with my purchase. They fit perfectly and look amazing! Cannot wait to wear these out.. also packaging is nice & authentic cannot fault them!
Thank you!
on 25 May 2017
I bought these for £25... I want another pair! but not for the asking price atm - Get them back to £25 please asap :)

Comfy, solid and stylish
on 19 March 2017
My girlfriend loves them, look smart, fits great
on 7 July 2017
I use these for every occasion. I wasn't sure about the durability at first but after 2 years I'm still wearing them. If they get dirty, i just put them in the wash and it comes out like new!
on 10 August 2017
When I purchased these trainers I thought they were black on black because that's what I chose however when they arrived the were grey and black lucky greys my fav colour so kept them. They are super comfortable and look nice on.
Amazon should change the image so ppl buy the colour they actually want. Reason for 4 stars
on 4 September 2017
I got half a size down on both my pairs of Vans and didn't regret it. One thing to keep in mind - while the shoe is beautifully white and easy to clean, one part of it -- the fabric trim around the front part -- is fabric and gets a lot dirtier than the rest of the shoe, and cannot be easily wiped off.
on 21 September 2017
I've been a fan of Vans for a while now, have quite a few pairs. Again, I wasn't disappointed by the purchase. Nice snug fit, the black is actually black (though this tends to fade after a while, at least on my lace ups). Sleek look. Slip ons are practical, easy to put on, and slightly elasticated so will fit most feet. I myself have a rather fin foot but these are great on me. Comfortable. Would buy again (and probably will).
on 26 August 2017
Very satisfied with my purchase. Bought as a replacement to a pair of Vans, that I have worn into the ground, due to them being comfortable and hardwearing. Certainly looks like my satsfacttion levels will continue.
on 6 May 2017
Love these shoes however had to send them back as they were not wide enough. I have lots of Vans Oldschool all a 5.5 but these were just too narrow