Customer reviews

2,611

on 10 November 2017
You cant beat a pair of classic White vans.
perfect addition to any vans lovers collection. Good quality material and very well made.
I have owned many pairs of vans in my life and never once have i been disappointed with the quality.
In my experience they lasted longer than a pair of converse that i use the same amount but either way you cant go wrong.

Very good value for the price i paid too.
on 7 August 2017
I'd really like to leave a good review since these are comfy and a cool, classic design. However, the soles cracked after a month of moderate use and after three months the fabric tore at the joint with the sole. I literally can't remember any shoes I've had in my life to be less durable. I suspect it must be some sort of an anomaly or a product that spent on a shelf a really long time and thus sole rubber became brittle but I'm not sure if I'll risk buying another Vans anytime soon.
on 11 April 2017
Classic shoe. Good construction with extra thick sides which helps with ollies. Sole pattern grips well even in the wet.

Would suggest a size larger than you would normally buy if you have wide feet.
on 16 December 2014
My packaged arrived a day before it was estimated to arrive which is always worth an extra star in my opinion.

The box it came in was slightly damaged on each of the four corners, I suspect this is down to couriers (Royal Mail) but you can never be sure.

It was intended as an Xmas present so the box it arrived in did not suffice as it looked like i'd bought a second hand pair of vans, luckily for myself i had a near mint Vans box from a previous shop so I've used that.

In regards to the shoe itself, It's good quality and from what i can tell authentic - Just as expected, I think for what i paid it was well worth ordering.

I know when you order clothes off the internet you don't get the feel & look before you buy aspect like you would at the shops, I will say if you've bought vans before you know what to expect and can purchase with confidence.

Four stars as the box itself was damaged.
on 18 May 2016
I was told by one of my friends that I should get a pair of vans and after a while of debating I finally decided to go ahead and get them. I really like these shoes, they are very nice. I purchased the all black version and they go well with a lot of other clothes that I have. They fit well and are decently comfy. The simple,classic style is good because they don't go out of style like other shoes do. The price is really good as a few of shoes that I have purchased in the past have been pretty expensive but these are just the right price for me. Definitely would recommend this to someone who likes simple shoes that are fashionable and pretty cheap.
on 5 January 2016
I have had one pair of Vans shoes in the past, and they lasted quite well, however, the price was around £50 which was overpriced for the shoes.

Finding these shoes on Amazon for just £24.99, I thought, "Wow!" as this is a really great price for this designer-label.

The shoes came promptly with two other items I had ordered in the same box and they are very stylish and for £25 I think they are a great buy.

The black monochromatic design goes well with any look at these are a classic pair of shoes that just match with most looks.

Definitely worth your money.
on 4 August 2014
Good looking classic trainer, fits true to size and comfortable to wear. However after only a few weeks the rubber at the sides is starting to gape away from the canvas at the stress points where the shoe bends to flex with your foot when walking.

It looks like the rubber is glued on to the body of the shoe, but the glue is not up to moderate use. Hopefully the gaps where the rubber has separated will not get bigger, as they are still wearable at the moment.

Pity, as otherwise they are practical and attractive shoes.
on 23 September 2014
I chose this rating because although this product did come as expected and it was brand new genuine Vans shoes, they have not lasted well at all. These shoes have worn far too quickly and are not wearable at all. Very disappointed with the length of time that these shoes lasted for. Would not repurchase.
on 13 July 2015
Poor quality. I like Vans but I bought three pairs from Amazon. The heal rubbed away on one shoe in the first day. My toe managed to bury its way out of another shoe. Poor stitching on a third shoe. The material is very thin. Previous vans haven't been like this.
on 28 November 2016
Colour was great but a little bit stiff and unforgiving on the left inside of the shoe. Got a blister as it rubbed. Also the inlining inside the toe area tends to flop about when the shoe gets damp. Hence your toes get caught when slipping them on.