- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Vanishing Ireland: Further Chronicles of a Disappearing World Hardcover – 1 Oct 2009
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
A dignified tribute to the older generation who grew up, so it seems, in another world. (The Irish Examiner)
A wonderful book (Metro)
One of the best picture books of the year (Irish Examiner)
Volume II of the hugely successful, bestselling Vanishing Ireland I - another invaluable chronicle of a disappearing IrelandSee all Product description
Top customer reviews
You can learn a lot from these people. They know of a world where people visited each other on a frequent basis, where people got on their bicycles to go places.
I am 59 and do not like what life has turned into. This book allows me to escape this modern world of stress and congestion.
If you want to buy a very good item that will help your soul, or to get good Christmas or birthday presents, then get this book. It is inexpensive- a very good deal. I learned of this book when looking at magazine Ireland of the Welcomes. I will refer to this book again and again. It will make you happy.
I cannot recommend this book highly enough. It is suitable for all ages and for those living in Ireland or abroad.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > Europe
- Books > Biography > Historical > Social & Urban History
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Cultural History
- Books > History > Europe > Ireland
- Books > History > Social & Cultural