on 6 June 2015
I bought two of these and use them camping and at festivals. Great chairs and comfortable. Bear in mind that you can have the foot rest either attached or completely removed and seperate. There is no in between. This is not a great problem though, as I keep mine in the bag with the foot rest on and my husband who doesn't like the foot rest, just leaves it in the bag with foot rest off.
on 14 March 2016
Fantastic camping chair. Good quality material and very comfortable. A previous review states the foot rest is a gimmick but u disagree it's adjustable and great for lounging around. You can also remove this entirely very quickly so you can use it without the attachment. Very pleased and would buy again.
on 25 April 2014
We needed some chairs that fold into a narrow package rather than flat (if you see what I mean) but have had bad experiences with cheaper chairs of that kind. First impressions of this chair - having had them out for their first camping trip - is that they are very comfortable, stable, easy to put up and take down. The foot rest is interesting - but a bit of a gimmick.
on 15 May 2013
Seems a robust product. Very comfortable with the high back and despite being a heavy guy it seems more than strong enough. Slightly bigger than I expected when folded but not to the point where that would become an issue. I'd certainly recommend this.
on 14 September 2015
This is great and is just like sitting in a hammock, my only concern is that the back is quite high but I still like it , the foot rest is easy to use and is easily removed, quite brilliant.
on 25 September 2015
Really pleased with these chairs. Bought 2 - just bought a third. I use them in the garden all the time and out camping or picnicing too. Most comfortable and more robust than the previous models I had for years and only just replaced. The footrest is adjusted ingeniously so can even make it long enough for my tall husband.
on 9 January 2016
Not convinced by the practicality of the design -it's a bit clunky and awkward to get in and out of and having a second person around definitely helps. That said it is very comfortable although the hem of the footrest can chafe your calves.
Good value & a bit of fun!
on 10 June 2013
We have taken this chair camping with us twice now, and everyone fights over it, its that comfortable! We've had to make it an adult only chair to stop the arguments.
on 15 June 2016
great value
on 17 September 2015
If i could give 6 *, i would. Best. Chair. Ever.