Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Vango Tempest 200 -
|Price:||£127.90 FREE UK delivery.|
- Flysheet and inner pitch together making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- Flysheet - HH 5000mm; 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet is the perfect blend of waterproofness, durability and reliability
- The Vango patented TBS ®II - Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles are lightweight, compact and durable
- Weight: 2.75kg; Pack Size: 43.0 x 15.0cm; Pitching Time: 10min;Capacity: 2 Person Tent
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
These popular tunnel tents will satisfy the most demanding outdoor adventure seekers. The Venturi Vent system provides a constant flow of fresh air through the tent by creating a chimney effect to draw stale air out and fresh air in, perfect for multi day trips. For 2014, the flysheet door has been updated to provide greater porch area for gear storage or cooking.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I used this tent for my 3 weeks motorcycle ride across Norway and Sweden. It is by no means a full two people tent. I used this tent for myself and used it also for stuffing my riding gear. All the panniers, boots and dirty stuff was stuffed into the Porch and still able to move through it without much interference. It is up to you how well you can organise your items in the tent. I had inflatable Exped sleeping mat and it would just about fit in this tent. I slept quite cozy, warm and dry for all the nights that I used the tent. It was a nice experience to be in dry again after riding in snow storms, wintry rains and endless wet rides. I was able to just pack it quite neatly and setup it easily again without any pain.
This is my first tent that I used for a proper motorcycling adventure covering 7000miles to the North cape and down south in Italy returning back to UK. Only thing I did do wrong was push one of the pole too much and crack it on the very first night and I had a struggle to get it fixed so if there was a kit to fix the pole it would be awesome for those who after being tired may end up snapping the pole.
Feel free to ask any questions.
The chimney thing works well for ventilation but, I open the door at the to a bit to allow a bit more air flow depending on wind direction.
It's more than light enough for back packing especially if stripped down for trail use ( eg. no bags or bits ) Handy little side pockets which I thought I'd never use but, find them great!
Little bit tight on height but, I can just manage to sit up with the inner door open..
All in all this is an excellent tent and I've spent many a comfy night in it.
Ok, there are lighter tents out there. But you be looking at 2-4 times the price for the sake of a few hundred grams and the same quality!!! And, yes you could buy cheaper but, I've seen people use them and I really wouldn't!
If your looking for a great lightweight tent that performs extremely well then look no further than this.
Another great Vango product!
A must buy!
Will be buying the foot-print for it as well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this tent a couple of years ago and it has served me well. Found pitching easy and the tent is fairly light to carry on a pack. Read morePublished 4 months ago by stuart christopher lee
Bought this to use for weekend camping in my role of a Scout leader.
First point to make is that it is very high quality. Read more