Vango Sabre 300 3 Poled Tunnel Tent - Cactus
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Flysheet and inner pitch together making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- Features TBSII (Tension Band System) which ensures your tent is stable in adverse conditions
- Flysheet and groundsheet seams are taped giving a water tight seal
- Part mesh inner door - increases ventilation in the inner tent while keeping bugs out
- Pack size: 43 (L) x 17( D); weight: 3.62 kg
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Vango Sabre 300 3 Poled Tunnel Tent
The featured packed Sabre offers all in one pitching and colour coded poles for fast set up, multiple flysheet doors for entry from both sides providing versatility and impressive functionality. Extra stability is gained from TBS II for adverse weather. Cyclists, backpackers and motorcyclists will appreciate the roll top waterproof stuff sack and shortened pack size.
With a strong heritage to be proud of, all Vango gear is developed from experience. The outdoors is our DNA. Since 1966 Vango has been developing tents and outdoor equipment for a wide spectrum of outdoor users who trust and rely on the quality they know comes with the Vango mark. Coming from Scotland, we know a thing or two about weather conditions. We take great pride in our research and development which has led to many groundbreaking products which continue to perform and exceed expectations long after others have fallen by the wayside. We have, and continue to achieve true innovation. Vango make tents and equipment for families to camp in comfort, adventurers to go light and wild, and for mountaineers to survive in extreme conditions. From campsite to summit, trail to mountain, Vango makes every inch of the outdoors your playground. We've been outdoors since 1966, join us!
- Flysheet First or All in One pitching - Flysheet and inner pitch together making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- TBS II - The Vango patented TBS II – Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- Storage Area - Enclosed storage areas at both ends of the tent, with zip access from inside and outside.
- Waterproof roll-top tent bag - Waterproof roll-top tent bag - Keeps wetness out (or in) useful when tent is attached to a bike or canoe
- Vango ProTex 70D - The Protex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it's exclusive to Vango
- Sealed seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- 70D Polyester Groundsheet - 70 denier lightweight polyester groundsheet is the perfect blend of waterproofness, durability and reliability
- Rain stop flysheet door - Doors are constructed so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- Twin flysheet doors - Twin flysheet doors gives you the option of having a porch for access and one for storage, or allows easier access for two or more occupants
- O shaped inner door - The constant curve of the inner doors enables the door to be opened in one movement, using one hand. The door has a mesh panel in the upper half for extra ventilation
- Flysheet door can be opened as a Vent - Flysheet door can be opened to ventilate the porch area of the tent by opening the door from the top with the second zip runner
- Breathable polyester Inner Tent - Breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- Powerlite 7001-T6 Alloy Poles - Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles are lightweight, compact and durable
- Colour Coded Poles - Colour Coded Poles for more intuitive pitching
- Pole Sleeve Tension Adjustment - Pole sleeve tension adjusters keep the flysheet taut, therefore enhancing weather resistance
- Pre-attached guylines - The guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension.
- Line-Lock Guyline runners - Line Lock patented guyline runners lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions
- Inner tent pockets - Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- Fully Wind & Rain tested - We weather test each of our tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre. This is to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather
- Flysheet Vents with Mesh covering - Flysheet vents with mesh coverings allow vapour to pass through, reducing condensation, but keep the bugs out
- Walking Pole attachment eyelet in door - Walking pole attachment eyelet in door allows door to be lifted up on a walking pole for sheltered porch
- Multiple reflective points - The blink of a reflective tab in the beam of a head torch is a reassuring sight at the end of a long day. Multiple reflective points on the pole sleeves, pegging points and vents ensure that the tent is picked up by your light
- Part Mesh inner door - Increases ventilation in the inner tent while keeping bugs out
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard which will give you and your family peace of mind
Tent and Carry Bag
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Poles are of excellent quality and the tent as a whole is simple to erect but with no storage space you should always consider the 3rd man to be taken up by your backpacks! The ground sheet is very light indeed so another sheet underneath would be preferable but completely defies the logic of having a light ground sheet in the first place...
My biggest gripe is getting in and out of the tent... At 6'-4" I know there's going to be issues but if it's raining expect to get wet on the inside too... As you open up the outer the rain/due rolls directly into the inner. Made even more annoying if you are half in, half out trying to get your boots on, or off for that matter!!! I wish in hindsight I had bought a tent with a porch I could boot up in and utilize as storage...
Good ventilation, waterproofing and several pockets help matters as does the size of the bag it comes with but it's definitely not perfect !!!
Bag is generous in size.
Loved the alu. poles - several notches up from fibre glass.
Pitch flysheet first then inner. After first use keep inner attached to fly, saves time on next camp.
Solid relative lightweight.
2 doors - great.
Vango have another tent (Hera 300) on the market with similar style but the quality is lower.
Plus point is that If you register product with them you receive a further 12months warranty.
Tent feels warmer than my last one.
Only downsides are that one of the poles got a bit bent after the first use.. I will try to email Vango to get it replaced - it shouldn't happen for products of their quality. Tent pegs are not the sturdiest either but you can easily find replacement for them if you're not happy.
Otherwise, it kept us and our stuff dry in the rain and did not feel stuffy (which I have experienced in other tents).
Excellent storage capacity and kept dry in an overnight shower. Not had a long downpour in it yet, but I have never had a Vango let me down in that department so expecting good things of this one.
Most recent customer reviews