Size: 15 Litres|Colour: Black|Change

on 2 October 2013
I bought this for a weekend away in Scotland and it was perfect. It is lightweight, a good size, comfortable and is able to carry a good weight. To give you an idea of the weight and bulk it coped with I packed a pair of trainers, jeans, t-shirt, jumper, all my travel size toiletries, ipod, water bottle and an A4 envelope of papers with ease. If you pack this bag well and adjust the straps to your back it will be comfortable all day. Yes the straps are quite thin but they are slightly padded and do not dig into the shoulders. The bag fits easily under your chair on a coach or train and is a perfect size for the overhead luggage rack. When not in use the bag then packs into the front pocket shown on the picture for easy storage. Overall, an excellent daysack which I am extremely pleased with
on 2 July 2013
Light weight, sits nice on your shoulders, is easy to proof too if you need it water proofed and it folds up in your handbag!! Really pleased with this I bought it for Glastonbury, left my tent in the morning with it full of stuff and a small handbag, by the time I had gotten through the bottles of water and put my jumper and rain-mac on in the evening it folded up and went in to small cross body handbag I had with me - perfect!
on 31 August 2013
We wanted a light travel backpack and this does the job perfectly. No good for big or heavy loads but ideal as a pack away travel bag
on 29 February 2016
This bag did me well for several trips abroad.It can fold down very small into another bag and be used as and when. It's very light and durable. The downsides are it's a bit uncomfortable to wear as it's so thin, anything in it will jab into your back. It can hold a lot though. It's not waterproof (I know it doesn't claim to be) so watch out in the rain as anything inside will get pretty soaked. It's great for taking on a daytrip, but as a main cabin baggage item or for holding a laptop etc, it's a bit limited.
on 16 November 2013
I wrestled this out of its built-in carrying pocket with some difficulty (the human equivalent would seem to be arriving somewhere having swallowed yourself). There is no way on earth I could repack the bag! But....

The bag is a nice surprise. It's light, roomy, two compartments, certainly showerproof, and the zips have no loose backing material to snag into and cause one to go purple with fury and effort trying to free them (and break them). The straps are perfectly acceptable in width and are a cinch to adjust. For carrying odds and ends to the theatre or on a day out this is excellent vfm. I recommend it strongly.
on 12 January 2016
This little bag is awesome! Essential is you are travelling hand luggage only and want a small day bag at the other end. Obviously, it doesn't have a ridged back (it wouldn't fold then) so be careful how you pack it. I was able to fit loads of stuff in it, from shopping to water, jumper and dslr camera in a case! Strong enough to carry most things, even the straps are slightly padded increasing the comfort. I took this on a 10 mile walk and it was still comfortable at the end!
on 13 February 2016
This is a great packable rucksack.

Folded up, it's small enough to carry in your back pocket, while when expanded it's large enough to a full day's worth of supplies. It's sufficiently strong - I've been able to fill it with bottles of water without and visible signs of damage. Considering its size, it's super comfortable, with padding in all the places that are necessary. It's also really easy to pack away once you're done using it.
on 22 May 2016
I love this backpack it is very light and great for a coach trip or day out. It carries what you need and has comfortable straps.
I recommended it to my daughter who purchased two one for herself and partener and they also love them for days out.
I would certainly purchase another one but will not need to as very well made and strong nylon material.
on 18 October 2013
The material of this bag is of a good quality is also nice and strong. The bag folds nicely up into it's little pouch. When unfolded from the pouch, the bag is of a good size for carrying everyday items, and the front pocket is very helpful for storing a few small items.
on 28 December 2014
Great bag, doesn't fold up as small as some others I have but this is due to the better material and for me the absolute best thing - really good straps making it really comfortable to carry. Very, very pleased