- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 15.2 cm ; 254 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 281 g
- Delivery information: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Item model number: 120277
- ASIN: B00064H44K
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 29 Jun. 2007
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (513 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,265 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Vanderbilt Eau du Toilette - 100 ml (Packaging May Vary)
|Price:||£6.99 (£6.95 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£18.91 (73%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Fragrance from the designer Gloria Vanderbilt
- A fragrance for ladies
- Spicy oriental scent
- Notes of carnation, mimosa, rose and other spicy oriental florals
- Volume: 100 ml eau de toilette spray
The difference lies in the volume of perfume oil. While Eau de Toilette contains 5-9%, Eau de Parfum contains more, usually 8-14%. Eau de Parfums therefore last longer and smell more intense.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Vanderbilt is an Oriental, floral fragrance with notes of carnation, mimosa, rose, and a blend of oriental, floral spices.
Vanderbilt 100ml EDT SpraySee all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. The box was not cellophane sealed.
2. The spray nozzle is a cheap white one not the normal gold-coloured one.
3. The spray nozzle is too big so the lid does not fit.
4. The swan on the bottle should be indented with head facing left - on the one I received the swan is proud of the bottle with the head facing right.
5. It doesn't smell like Vanderbilt.
I've been wearing Vanderbilt for nearly 30 years, I know what the bottles look like and I know what it smells like!
It smells lovely, soft and last for a considerable amount of time on you and clothing.
Very soft and subtle to the nose, beautiful scent for a lady of any age.
When I saw it again I thought I would order a bottle for her - as a 'just because' fragrance - and for old times sake - and I'm really glad I did.
A really lovely light smell, just as we both remembered. It mellows to a lovely soft flowery smell and it lasts all day long.
Very pleased, and my wife says I shouldn't leave it so long next time!
Wouldn't hesitate to buy it again - especially at six-and-a-half quid a bottle ;)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
love the smell for every day wear an you don't want to use YSL to oftenPublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
i have been buying this perfume for about 20 years but my purchase this time is very disappointing I ordered 2 bottles and have only opened 1 but the smell is not the same and it... Read morePublished 13 days ago by christine m palumbo
Great product, with fast delivery and well packaged to avoid damage. Very pleased and will purchase againPublished 22 days ago by Sara Pugh