- Receive a free Luxury Beauty Box when you spend £40 in Beauty Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Vanderbilt Eau du Toilette - 100 ml (Packaging May Vary)
|Price:||£6.99 (£6.95 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£17.22 (71%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Fragrance from the designer Gloria Vanderbilt
- A fragrance for ladies
- Spicy oriental scent
- Notes of carnation, mimosa, rose and other spicy oriental florals
- Volume: 100 ml eau de toilette spray
The difference lies in the volume of perfume oil. While Eau de Toilette contains 5-9%, Eau de Parfum contains more, usually 8-14%. Eau de Parfums therefore last longer and smell more intense.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Vanderbilt is an Oriental, floral fragrance with notes of carnation, mimosa, rose, and a blend of oriental, floral spices.
Vanderbilt 100ml EDT SpraySee all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. The box was not cellophane sealed.
2. The spray nozzle is a cheap white one not the normal gold-coloured one.
3. The spray nozzle is too big so the lid does not fit.
4. The swan on the bottle should be indented with head facing left - on the one I received the swan is proud of the bottle with the head facing right.
5. It doesn't smell like Vanderbilt.
I've been wearing Vanderbilt for nearly 30 years, I know what the bottles look like and I know what it smells like!
It smells lovely, soft and last for a considerable amount of time on you and clothing.
Very soft and subtle to the nose, beautiful scent for a lady of any age.
My mum wore this when I was a child and I never forgot that warm, soft and friendly scent she always had. Always calmed me down when I fell off my bike, and made me happy. When she worked nights, I used to sleep in her bed and smell this on her pillow.
As time went on, she just stopped wearing it.
I randomly smelt it a year or two ago on someone else passing down the street and instantly thought to ask her what perfume she used to wear.
She told me and I searched it and found it!
I bought her this and she smells like Mummy again! I can't say how happy it makes me!
It isn't just good for me to remember, but she was so happy to be bought something like this again, despite the fact it is actually pretty cheap. It made her happy, basically telling her 'This smells good on you' is always a nice compliment :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
smells nice as i bought it for a birthday and it a lovely shaped bottlePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer