- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 906 KB
- Print Length: 309 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1493594753
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00G00GUVM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 26 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #122,005 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£7.50|
Save £4.77 (64%)
Vampire Release: Vampire Urban Romance (The Angler Book 3) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The book is written so you keep holding your breath at every turn.
Rurik has been losing his hair. His blood thirst has increased beyond anything a normal vampire needs. The only vamps that lose their hair is the Nosferatu but they need to be voted in to the brotherhood.....but theres no way that Rurik could be a Nos.....is there?
Tane is pulled into his "brotherhood" clan, the Nosferatu to question about turning Rurik into one of them....which worries Tane, and so takes Connie with him rather than Rurik.
He buffs the questions well, but when they ask to see him, he requests Connie to get him. When out of the room, he uses their telepathic link to tell her to run with Rurik and fast.
They take Tanes boat and decide to go to Rome.....probably not the best idea in hindsight.
They take shelter in an abandoned orphanage that Rurik and his maker used to hide in.
While Kam sets about making sure the area is safe, Rurik is hungry...again.....
Only this time, Connie cant make him stop drinking and decends into a darkness.
The first face she sees is Kam, and is grateful for his protection.
They were losing Rurik.
Tane eventually catches up with them, and they take Rurik to his maker in hopes that her bond can help him.
I'm not writing the rest of the storyline - it kinda makes your jaw drop and something I've never seen in a vamp storyline occurs, and leaves you flabbergasted.
Another great instalment, the relationship between Connie and Tane increase as they find solace in each other watching Rurik fade away in front of them.....
Not sure if another book is planned, and if so, not sure how its gonna top this one, but ill definitely be picking it up!!
See my full review at: erotic .the romance reviews .com
when I came across while browsing as I have the other 2 I could not resist getting this it was a great book it had me crying at one point I'm glad it all played out like I think tane is fab I hope this isn't the last book also I think the author is really talented well annie it was exelant I will looking for your other books
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
I fell in love with the characters.
Wish there was more.
If you've read the other 2 books in the series this is a must.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Thrillers
- Books > Romance > Paranormal > Vampires
- Books > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crime, Thriller & Mystery > Suspense > Paranormal > Vampires
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crime, Thriller & Mystery > Suspense > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Demons & Devils
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Vampires
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters