on 26 September 2014
I really enjoyed reading all of them. Great book recommend!! you will all in it, fun, erotic, emotional, great to read about friendship so deep that takes your breath away and love to fight everything!! if you enjoy vampires, werewolves, bats, and many more in those books a must read!! have fun try it!! will definitely get the next one.
on 4 August 2014
This is a good story and well thought out and imagined but the editing is appalling. There are repetitions of word and phrase throughout and many typos. If not for the story line I would have given up in frustration and deleted it from my kindle.
If you can ignore the grammatical errors and all the above, I think you could enjoy these books.
This boxed set includes the first 7 books in The Vampire Love Story.

Josiah is an MMA fighter and one night he see's a girl in trouble and saves her. This one event puts him on the path of being one of the greatest Mani ever. A Mani is a Vampire. With Josiah being as pure of heart as he is, he has such an amazing destiny. He, the girl he saved, Lena, his best friend Tommy ( who is a werewolf )along with some other friends go on an amazing journey of Epic proportions.

My Opinion: My total rating for all 7 of these books is 5 Hearts. Josiah, Lena, Tommy and later on Jason and Joseph find their way into your hearts. When they are in pain, you are in pain with them. When they are happy, you are happy. H.T. has a way of totally engaging you in his characters lives that you can't put the books down because you just need to know what is going to happen next. I like the fact that Josiah and Tommy are MMA fighters and that although these books are in the paranormal romance genre that it is not all about romance. My husband absolutely refuses to read any book that is considered romance, but I honestly feel that he would enjoy these books. So in my opinion I believe that even the manliest of men would enjoy these books. I highly suggest reading this boxed set! It is a great series!

'Read and Reviewed by LSK Sweetheart Reviews'
on 23 May 2015
not bad, bit slow in places but enough going on to keep the reader interested. likeable characters but a bit disappointed that book 8 isn't included or even out yet! thought I'd brought the entire set
on 26 September 2014
Do not read this set. The books are lengthy and dull. The story doesn't change and involve and I became bored by the third book there that bad.
I loved this book it was awesome I couldn't put it down x the story line was fantastic x brilliant a definite 100 percent read x x
on 4 September 2014
Absolutly loved this series could not put it down.. can't wait for the next one .
on 27 September 2014