on 29 November 2010
My friend is a BIG Vampire Diaries Fan, and she had looked everywhere in all the shops in Southampton for a Vampire Diaries 2011 calender, but couldn't find one
(only Twilight and True Blood seemed to be available)
I Saw the Vampire Diaries Calender above on the Amazon site and have bought it for her for Christmas (Pictures look good a variety of different character / actors each month. I am very sure my friend will Love it ! Thanks Amazon )
on 24 January 2011
I am a VD fan. Got this for Christmas. I am very pleased of the good quality of this calendar. The only downside is that the photos themselves are a bit boring, dull angles. But no complaint.
on 14 May 2011
Wanted something to brighten up one of my walls, this was perfect. Put in a wooden frame and looks very professional! If you to need something don't hesitate good buy for little money!
on 11 September 2013
Loved the pictures in this calendar. Nothing bad to say about it at all! It was a nice addition to my kitchen!