- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Values Count: Believing in what we Do Paperback – 26 Sep 2016
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Stuart Eglin is a poet and business writer. He also works part-time in Healthcare, leading a strategic award winning team in the English NHS, and as a Leadership Coach. He has a PhD in Organisational Psychology and is an Honorary Visiting Professor at the University of Liverpool. He lives in Liverpool.
Top customer reviews
As a coach, I will definitely be using some of Stuart's values identification exercises with clients which are shared freely. In addition there are some excellent case studies of where organisations have compromised on their values and what this has meant overall for their brand. Fair warning for us all!
If you want to start out on a journey towards understanding your contribution to the world, then this book will help you "put yourself back together again"