- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Valentina Valentti Cat Dog Puppy Pet Heat Pad Bed With LCD Temperature Display Rectangular
- build in thermostat, You can leave it on all the time, 40cm of armoured cable
- you can control temperature with LCD display, free fleece cover
- Pet electric heat pad in soft vinyl material, suitable to place under your pets blanket or bed as seen on the picture for lasting warmth.
- LENGTH: 40cm, WIDTH: 30cm, Length of cord: 2m, Voltage (V): 14 volt
- approved by European trading standards
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Pet electric heat pad in soft vinyl material, suitable to place under your pets blanket or bed as seen on the picture for lasting warmth. Used by vets and kennels. Keep your pet warm and use under a light blanket, will cut off if it gets too hot so do not insulate too much. Will maintain a constant heat when used in cooler places like in sheds, kennels, rescue centres or at night when the heating is off. The pet heat pad is ideal for puppies, dogs, cats, other animals requiring some warmth or animals needing pain relief from aching joints or injuries.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Likes - The variable temp range and long lead.
Dislikes - The heating elements in the pad don't go right to the edge, so the heating area is even smaller than the impression given by the dimensions. Also the pad cannot be operated off a mains plug in timer.
I would still opt for this over other heat pads because of the adjustable temp range. Many pet heat pads are fixed at 40 degrees, but that is too hot for my cat. I leave this pad set on 25 degrees which Harry says is just about right :-)
It's well designed, well made and does the job.
I have had the previous one over a year now and it is still going strong.
A decent level of quality, which makes you trust that it's not going to set your house on fire,
Would benefit from a timer system, but we just use a wall plug timer instead.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Elderly cat loves this heat pad... easy to control temperature without disturbing him.
The rubber logo on the corner is a little too chunky so need a double layer of blanket... Read more
Rubbish ' third and last I've had of these ' wire's burn apart after 4 or 5 weeksPublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
Our cat loves this, it was a real boon during the very cold weather.Published 15 months ago by ditton