- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Valdivieso Single Vineyard Merlot 2010 75 cl (Case of 6)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Dark intense red colour, this example of merlot gives aromas of sweet Christmas cake spices, dark cherries, and hints of prunes.
- Full bodied and flavoured wine, the same characteristics on the nose are evident in the mouth giving a long pleasant finish.
- Open a bottle of this and serve with Barbecued meats
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Cooler than cool New Zealander Brett Jackson is very much settled in Chile and much of Valdivieso's success in recent years has been down to his efforts. Based in Lontue, Valdivieso has a wealth of vineyards and the quality of the terroir is shown by the Single Vineyard wines. Every Valdivieso wine encapsulates everything that Chile is famous for: rich, exciting flavours and smooth, glossy textures. The wines deserve every award they have accumulated over the recent years. Valdivieso’s history goes back to 1879, time when Don Alberto Valdivieso founded Champagne Valdivieso S.A., the first sparkling wine house of Chile and of South America. In the early 1980’s they then began to produce still wines and Valdivieso never looked back obtaining excellent results and becoming the most awarded Chilean winery in the history of the Challenge International du Vin in Bordeaux.