Vacuum Storage Bags - Pack of 8 (4 Large (100x80cm) + 4 Medium (80x60cm)) ReUsable space savers with free Hand Pump for travel packing. Best Sealer Bags for Clothes, Duvets, Bedding, Pillows, Blankets, Curtains
- MORE BAGS || MORE VALUE - 8 x Vacume compression bags - More bags than any other brand. INCREASE YOUR STORAGE SPACE without having to clean out your closet! Our Jumbo Spedalon space saving bags are an ideal solution for adding more storage space to your wardrobes, luggage, closets, garages, basements, lofts, suitcases & backpacks.
- ONE TIME COMPRESSION - Our Unique Double-Zip Seal and the Triple-Seal Turbo Valve are designed to get every ounce of air OUT of the bag in the suction process. Perfect for Comforters, Towels & Bed sheets
- AIR-TIGHT AND WATER-TIGHT! NO MOLD, MILDEW, OR BACTERIA! You won't have to worry about the long-term effects of storage in an air-tight bag as Vacum sealing drastically reduces the effects of oxidation and retards growth of mildew specifically. Protect your stored items from dirt, dust, bugs, insects, odors, mildew, water and moisture.
- FREE TRAVEL PUMP INCLUDED! Spedalon Storage bags work with all types of Electric and Hand vacuum pumps (just use the right accessory). When you're travelling and want the MOST space, these organiser bags are PERFECT! And when you have to re-pack for the return trip, just use your FREE convenient travelers Pump, and your bags will be air-tight vacuum-packed again!
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE! we want you to be TOTALLY HAPPY - if any of the Spedalon bags don't hold their seal (ever), simply contact us and we'll rush you free replacements (FOR LIFE!). You take NO RISK by ordering today!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Provides 3x the storage as compared to uncompressed storage volume.
Combination of most useful sizes for putting away baby clothes, children’s outgrown wardrobe, seasonal clothing, wedding dress, jackets, sweaters, winter coats, stuffed animals and toys, pillows, blankets, comforters, quilt, duvets, bedding sets, linens, towels, bed sheets and more!
Total of 8 space saving bags
- 4 Large bags (40inX30in)
- 4 Medium sized bags (31inX25in)
- 1 Travel Pump
Our Vacuum Space Saver Bags protects your valuables from:
- and more!
Make sure that all the items are dry and free from moisture before long term packaging for storage. Important
Overfilling will cause the bag to re-inflate. For optimum compression, only fill up to the Stop sign on the bag
Gradually move the zipper slider across the entire length of the zipper and back to ensure a safe seal from air and moisture
Open the Seal Cap and place your vacuum (or the included hand pump) over the valve and vacuum air out. If the bag gets re-inflated then repeat steps 1 and 2 and try again.
Important - Do not remove the foam valve piece inside the cap. Removing will cause the bags to re-inflate
Customers who bought this item also bought
1,356 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 1,356 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for the seller, absolutely first class fantastic. They made sure I'd received my order on time, which I did, and they made sure I was happy with the condition in which it arrived, which I was.
I will definitely be using this seller again.
I needed a lot of bags for an overseas move and didn't want my clothes or shoes getting damp and mouldy while on a shipping container. I ended up buying two variety packs and then a single jumbo/large pack.
The variety was really helpful with each bag size being useful for specific needs (ie jumbo for coats or blankets, or the small size for pants, nickers socks etc.). This helped keep things separate so that it will be easier on the other end.
The mechanism is easy to use (like a giant zip lock), you just use a blue "key" and is it can and forth across the zip a few times while pinching it to get a seal, then use a vacuum to suck the air out of a valve on the side, to which you then screw on a cap to close it off. I recommend coming back in 12 hours to ensure the bag hasn't reinflated as that happened a few times.
Of around 38 bags only one failed, with a small tear forming just beneath the zip. I'm not sure if the problem was user error or a defect in the bag.
By comparison, from a set of cheap ikea vacuum seal bags the failure rate seemed like 1 in four. With only one failure that was possibly my fault anyways it was hardly worth asking for a replacement, but it sure looks like the company are happy to do that if you wanted.
I did find it hard to know how many I would need, as I had three separate orders, so maybe they could offer better guidance. Failing that, just give yourself lots of time or buy extra and then return them.
I did see a few instances of moisture forming when some bags had been left in the sun (after sealing). You can combat this with moisture satchels, I just wish I'd know in advance.
What I liked
- Simple to use
- Seem robust
What I didn't like
- Hard to estimate how many you would need
- One broke
- Need moisture satchels
Would definitely recommend and use them again
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?