Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Matt Terry Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 2 March 1999
The case against vaccinations is presented in this book with clear and logical examples. After reading it, I was able to discern what a hard sell the medical establishment does on vaccinations. I was already sold on avoiding vaccinations when the only thing the pro-vaccination sites could do is insist that it was the right thing to do, use scare tactics about what will happen if you don't and the schedule for getting vaccinations (which is totally illogical if you take some time to think about it). This books shows me that the aforementioned tools are the only things the medical establishment can say in "favor" of vaccinating your child. I am indebted to Mr. Miller for making this information available to the public in such a concise and readable book.
on 23 February 1999
I give this book as part of my gift at every baby shower I attend. All new parents, and those with young children should read this to understand the risks involved in the routine vaccinations which are given to their children. The author's 1995 book on immunizations contains additional info, but I like the way this one is organized better. It is easier to find info on a specific vaccination when you are seeking it.
on 20 February 1999
I liked this book because it has graphs showing the decline of plagues even before vaccines started becoming so popular. This is a brief book, about a quarter inch thick, not too intimidating for someone just being introduced to the natural immunity theory. I also recommend Lendon Smith's "Feed Your Kids Right" and Cheryl Townsley's "Food Smart."
kwt
on 19 March 1999
I read this book and was very impressed. Every parent should read this book before making a decision. I also read Mr. Miller's other vaccine books and highly recommend them as well.
on 30 January 1999
A good book with lots of examples of the negative side effects of immunizations, however, the Vaccination Guide is a much more comprehensive and objective book.