- Also check our best rated NAS Drive reviews
VWTECH 300M 3G Wireless-N AP Router WiFi 300mbps 802.11b/n/g USB Modem Broadband Network 2 Antenna
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Supports multiple access methods 3G/WAN.Supports PPPoE, Dynamic IP, Static IP, L2TP Cable Internet access.Wi-Fi compatible.
- Shares your 3G wireless network/wireless router. * Wireless transmission speed up to 300Mbps. * Fully compatible with 802.11b/g/n wireless devices. * Compatible with UMTS/HSPA/EVDO USB modems. * Support 64/128bit WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security standards for the latest. * Support web site filtering, MAC address filtering. * Support one-touch WPS encryption, support for QoS features.
- Use of MIMO, OFDM, as well as channel bandwidth, such as increased number of advanced technology. * Multi-layer security: including technical support Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP), SSID access settings. * SST technology dramatically increases link robustness and stability. * CCA technology enhances your signal stablility by automatically avoiding. channel conflicts
- Wireless security encryption easily at the push of the QSS button. * WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand your wireless network. * IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC. * Support Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7. * Simple setting. * Detachable antennas.
- Can work as Bridge, Gateway, Ethernet Coverter and AP Client. * To be a router, adapter or access point as you want! * Can work as a adapter connect to WiFi signal and work as a normal router! * Use for help Xbox/PS3 connect to WiFi network.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Technical parameters: Standards: IEEE 802.11n IEEE 802.11g IEEE 802.3 IEEE 802.3u * Device interface: 4 * 10/100 LAN Ports 1 * 10/100 WAN Port 1 * USB 2.0 Port (3G router) Security: WPA, WPA2 Advanced firewall features: NAT SPI VPN pass-through/Multi-sessions PPTP/L2TP/IPSec * Device management: Internat Explorer 7 or above Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or above Or other JAVA-enabled Browsers * LEDs: Power WLAN LAN (10/100) Internat status * Certifications FCC Class B IC WiFi IPc6 Gold Other physical information: * Color: White * Product size: 129*90*22mm * Package size: 250*165*70mm * Net weight (antennas included): 169g * Package weight: 409g
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Plug-and-play does not feature; instead users have to configure the device through a series of menus. If you have no networking experience then my guess is that you will struggle. I managed to access the set-up menus on the device by connecting directly with a laptop, but never via LAN. I was able to get my phone to recognize the WiFi but the connection failed and attempted a reconnection every second or two. Maybe I was unlucky and the unit I received was faulty ?
The User Guide seems to cover all uses of the device, but my guess is that most people would still be baffled after reading it. Also it is printed on a single A4 sheet with a very small font, so a magnifying glass is recommended.
Arrived with a US power connection (...as shown in the photo, so my mistake...? I had expected at least European power connector).