VTech Kidizoom Twist Digital Camera 122803 (Blue)
- 2 mega pixel camera with twisting lens, 4x digital zoom, 256 MB of storage, SD card slot for memory expansion and built-in flash
- Also features video taking, voice recording and 5 built-in games
- Stores over 350 photos or up to 10 minutes of video
- Add wacky effects to your pictures and videos
- Connect to the TV or edit and view photos linked to a PC
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Get snapping with this 2 megapixel camera using the twisting lens: take pictures and movies of your friends then take fantastic self portraits. The camera features a 4x digital zoom, built-in flash, colour screen, 5 great games and dual view finders. Edit and enhance your photos with a variety of frames, stamps and wacky effects. There’s a great voice recording function with 5 different voice changing effects: pitch up, pitch down, slow, robot and echo.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
We bought this camera for our 5 year son. His sister has one of the much earlier models.
- The Camera grabs their attention straight away. It has some very simple to use buttons which take no time to navigate.
- It really is a point and click which meant that straight away he was taking pictures
- Batteries are included, so we avoided the usual panic-scramble while we tried to get it working
- The camera has been dropped MANY times, but you'd never know. The rubber handles and edges protect all the delicate bits
- Screen has somehow avoided scratches and a brief wipe with a cloth brings it back to life
- Videos are really fun. My children have recorded several shows/performances with relative ease
- It comes with games which keep them relatively amused. They obviously don't compare to something like a DS etc, but since we're too mean to buy our children one of these, the camera games are going down quite well! ;)
- The robot voice changer gets as much use as the camera now. Tends to get a little annoying for the adults tho....
- Memory space is huge. We've had it a while now and only `archived' off once.
- Batteries last surprising long. The 4 are stored in the grips to the side and only need changing once every 2 weeks, and that's through heavy use and rechargeable batteries.
- Adding backgrounds is very good. It's slightly more complicated, but my son gets a lot of enjoyment out of turning Daddy into a pirate etc. You have the ability to add elements at a time. Eg moustache, eye-patch, etc.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fun camera. Kids can easily use it. Safe materials and nice grip. Preview screen is a bit small.Published 10 months ago by Tiago Soares
Great camera, my son enjoys playing with it, taking pictures and adding funny stickers to them and he really enjoys the games in it too. Read morePublished 10 months ago by julz-on-a-mission
Excellent camera for kids. Arrived quickly and as describedPublished 10 months ago by michelle soutar