on 27 November 2013
I brought this phone for my daughter who has just turned 2 and at £12.95 with free delivery amazon were the cheapest by far. I have yet to give it to my daughter as it is for Christmas but have had a bit of a play with the phone myself and its fab, lots of different buttons to press, teaches numbers and letters and a few other games, the princesses appear on the screen and talk to you and it plays music. The slide effect is also a nice feature which gives you more buttons to press and play with. A really lovely looking phone, ideal size for little hands with plenty of things to entertain any little princess I'd say the phone is suitable for children aged 2-7 as the games are more aimed for older children yet a younger child will have just as much fun just pressing the buttons and role playing.
on 16 April 2014
Great little toy for any Princess fans. My 5 year old hardly let it out her sight for days after it arrived. She loves putting it in her handbag and carrying it around. The volume is decent to.
on 13 December 2013
Bought this for grandaughter who is 4. Looks like it will be very educational as well fun - might have problems keeping this away from her siblings! Would recommend.
on 4 April 2014
My daughter really likes her princess phone and will not got out without it. Really good for teaching her alphabet and numbers and she feels like just grown.
on 12 January 2014
A little annoying that you can't just use this phone as a pretend phone, if it's on there is a puzzle to follow and you can't turn it off!
on 23 October 2015
My granddaughters have been using these together with play and enjoyed interaction with them value for the money
on 5 February 2014
Bought as a gift and little girl loves it.
Great easy to use features. Can learn lots from this phone
on 21 March 2015
This machine was a huge hit with my 4yr old granddaughter
on 22 October 2014
Christmas present.... works great and looks fun
on 17 February 2014
I bought this got my niece and I don't know who was more impressed, her or me.
It's a fun educational toy.