on 2 June 2017
Awesome
on 9 February 2011
My little girl is a bit young for this, however she enjoys playing with it immensely even though she has no idea what she's doing with it, it seems very durable so I'm sure it will be still around when she's old enough to play with it properly. There are lots of different princess games to play & the key to open it is one of her favourite things as well as the mouse that looks like a large princess diamond.
on 16 September 2011
TRULY AN AMAZING MUST HAVE FOR ALL YOUR LITTLE PRINCESSES!!!! VERY EASY TO USE, OUR 4 YEAR OLD GRANDDAUGHTER HAS NO PROBLEMS, AND BEST OF ALL THERE'S THE JEWELERY SECRET STORAGE COMPARTMENT. WAS GOING TO BUY ANOTHER BRAND BUT VERY PLEASED WE DIDN'T! EDUCATIONALLY SOUND, HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
on 13 November 2011
I bought this learning laptop for my five year old niece as a gift. She loved the item more then any of the other items she had recieved that day.
The product is great for little princesses.
I took some time to do some of the neumerical tasks with her and it was a fun way to learn.
Perfect for the price.
on 17 April 2012
I bought this for my 5 year old's recent birthday. She taught herself how to use it straight away. It has simple tasks and games to play, but I don't think there is that much to choose from. She will play with it for about 20 minutes at a time, but I think it is quite limited with what it does - I just tend to keep hearing the same phrases over and over again. But saying that she does enjoy it, and it has simple number games and matching games which she seems to enjoy. I have a couple of gripes and one is the annoying american voice, and the other is that the actual screen is quite small and basic - this could have been bigger and bit more detailed. Overall I would recommend this product, just don't expect too much from it.
on 20 April 2014
We'll made and sturdy. Our 1yo drags it by the hanging pen and did not break. There are good games. I think the child should be at least 3.5-4 to start playing the games otherwise good just for pretend play.
on 10 July 2012
I bought this Disney Princess laptop for my 4 year old grandaughter.
She loves disney princesses and loves the laptop.
She is able to use it and I am sure it will be beneficial
educationally.
on 23 January 2013
bought this for our four year old grand-daughter, she loves it and it has plenty of functions to keep her occupied. really good buy for the money.
on 25 August 2014
Very pleased with the whole service, my 5yr old Granddaughter loves her VTech Disney Princess Magical Learning Laptop, she takes it with her when she goes in the car and i love it too as it doesn't take a lot of room up like some games/toys do.
Many thanks
Karen
on 20 April 2011
My 4 year old daughter has had this for 6 months now and continues to come back to it. The actual 'laptop' aspect of it is pretty basic and it could do with a larger screen and it would be much better if it were colour. That said my daughter likes playing with it and enjoys using the magic wand.

The games are well balanced between fun and educational.

Build quality is good. Nothing has broken on it after 6 months of being played with by a 4 yr old.