VTech Baby Rock and Roll Radio
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Radio and music buttons introduce the animal band and play a fun song
- Turn the instrument dial to hear piano, guitar, and saxophone sounds
- Turn the CD to hear a variety of fun, upbeat melodies
- Colourful graphics and flashing lights keep baby engaged and entertained
- Helps to develop motor skills and teach cause and effect concepts
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Rock and roll on the go with VTech's Rock and Roll Radio! The animals love to sing in their band, and your little ones will learn about musical instruments from fun phrases which will help with those first words. Colourful graphics and flashing lights attract baby's attention, while turning dials and pressing buttons helps to develop motor skills and cause and effect concepts. Upbeat melodies and sounds are great for entertaining little ones on the move.
1 x Rock and Roll Radio
Top Customer Reviews
It's not very big so it can go in the car seat or travelling with you, it has two sound settings so you can have it loud or quiet. And best of all you can turn it off and not waste the batteries.
It's not the most technologically advanced toy in the world, but for a baby who likes bashing buttons and such it's perfect. I love it!
It has quite a few different songs - but some of them are almost unrecogniseable - very bizarre. A few are American songs that we don't know so we have to make up words! Also some tunes are played a lot more often than others (humpty dumpty all the time) and it can get very annoying.
Good price, small and looks nice.