Customer reviews

VTech Baby Moosical Beads

on 7 December 2014
Our baby boy and his 11-month old cousin love this, it provides hours of fun for them. Would get 5 stars if there was a little more variety in sounds and songs.
on 25 April 2015
good
on 15 May 2010
We bought this for our 3 month old Grandson and he is fascinated by the noises it makes. His 3 year old brother likes to show him how it works too. Nana and Grandpa like the sturdiness of VTech toys.
on 6 July 2016
I bought this toy for my 3month old girl she lovesss it. Everytime i bring it out to play she always smiles and she is always trying to hit the buttons. i would definitely reccomend.
on 6 March 2014
My daughter goes crazy about this (5 months old) and she loves the flashing lights. Would probably be better and more played with when she's older
on 12 January 2009
My little girl loves this toy.Because she can rub her gums all over it as she is at the stage where she puts everything in her mouth.The fact that it has music and teaches her colour and numbers is even better
on 30 January 2012
Bought 2 Christmases ago for our then nearly 1yr old Son.
He adores it still and is a main toy for him even now and he's 2 next week.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 February 2014
This is a lovely interactive toy. The cow is approximately 7 inches so is a little smaller than I expected but my son loves it. It has 2 flashing buttons which can be pressed - a red cycle which details A,B,C and a Green triangle which details 1,2,3. There is also a spinning blue square. The on/off button is located on the cows chest in the shape of a heart. The toy plays 7 melodies;

The Alphabet Song
Hickory Dickory Dock
Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
Pop goes the weasle
The farmer and the dell
Old macDonald had a farm
Row, Row, Row you boat

It has has 4 'sayings';

I am a cow, come play with me
Learning colours and shapes, Yippee
ABC and 123
We'll have so much fun, you'll see

The toy is designed to develop motor skills. The cow is soft and huggable and it can be carried easily by the grabbable plastic ring which holds 2 textures stars. My small gripe is there is a automatic shut off if the toy is not touched of 45 seconds. I believe this to be far too short and find myself constantly turning it back on for my son. For this reason, I have deducted a star as it is the one thing I would change.
on 26 April 2009
Great toy idea but my only issue with this product is that it turns itself off after a short period of time and the only way to reactivate it is to press the on/off button. Not very baby friendly !
on 8 May 2014
my 3 months old son loves it but when they send it the batteries inside the toy are not working so if you want to order it make sure you buy batteries first

See one answered question