Vtech Kidiwatch (Blue)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Learn and have fun with your very own watch!
- Use either digital or analogue time settings
- Hear the time announced and set your own recorded alarms.
- Features LCD backlight so you can see the time in the dark.
- 2 built-in games and tough design
Customers Also Shopped For
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Hear the current time at the press of a button with this great digital watch. Personalise your watch by changing the display to one of the 10 stylish options, and swap between the different supplied straps. Features a sand timer function. Requires 3 x AAA batteries. Not suitable for children under 36 months.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
This comes with:
1. Clock - you can choose between analogue and digital display. The latter can be set in either 12 or 24 hour format.
When you press the button below the screen, the face lights up.
When you press the button above the screen, it tells you the time e.g. "It's 4 minutes past 8" - with a human voice, not robotic.
2. Alarm clock
4. Countdown timer
5. 'Fun recording feature' (your child can record his/her own voice and play it back with a funny voice effect).
6. Two games:
a) ePets - choose a cat or a dog
b) Time matching - match an analogue time with the digital time. There are five levels.
7. 'Stylish Clock' - choose from 13 different styles of clock (e.g. displays a dinosaur; cat; dog; reverse format (white digital or analogue display on black background etc.).
8. 'Cuckoo clock' - gives an hourly cuckoo sound and time announcement
... and two watch straps.
1. Not waterproof
2. Large plastic screen is prone to scratching due to its size
3. The battery was dead when our daughter opened the box - yet the installed battery is a lithium battery so it should last for ages. Other people have reported the same problem in reviews - either the battery being dead on opening the box or the battery not lasting long after first use. The watch has a 'try me' button while in its box - I wonder if this allows the battery to drain from the moment it is assembled.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Hours and hours of entertainment! My 4 and even 8 year olds love the pet on here! Amazing for learning to tell the time! Can't fault this watch at all!Published 20 months ago by stacey
bought this watch for my son at xmas from leading toy store. battery completely dead when opened, 4 year old very disappointed. struggled to fine overly large battery for it. Read morePublished on 8 April 2014 by nicola simcock
My grandson is very pleased with the watch and although only 4 yrs old he seems to think it is very cool to be able to record messages and hear it speak the time.Published on 30 May 2013 by Susie W
Seems a little complicated for a 4 year old to set up but he seemed pleased with it. Also bit big.Published on 5 May 2013 by nevill
THIS WAS REPLACEMENT WATCH FOR A GRANDSON AND FITTED THE BILL AS A COOL ITEM WITH EXTRA ADD ONS. IT IS NOT AN OMEGA BUT CERTAINLY DIDN'T COME OUT OF A CRACKER.Published on 14 Jan. 2013 by Buck