• GoVPN

Customer reviews

on 23 March 2014
I downloaded this so I can access some videos restricted to USA and so far it hasn't disappointed. Chances are if you're looking for a VPN provider then you know what you're looking for but judging by the previous reviewer - who is complaining that the app asks for an email address - I'm less inclined to believe my earlier statement.

So I'll briefly describe this software. First and foremost, it's a service. The developers will have servers both in the USA and UK that you can connect to using this app. Once you are connected to those servers your internet connection is essentially masked by the server's i.e. any website you visit will think you are the server you're connected to.

So if you're in the UK and use this app to connect to a US server then whatever website you visit will think you're in America.

Also, being a service, it costs the service provider money to run those servers. So it's not outlandish that a service provider will ask you for some details to provide you with your very own account! They even let you use the service free of charge for your first 2 months.

As I said, it hasn't disappointed so far. Seems a solid app. If things remain as they are I will very likely take out a paid subscription once the free trial ends.
on 11 January 2014
so i can use it to communicate with my friends through facebook and other social network. it is my first time to use this kind of software, hope everything goes well.
on 18 August 2014
didn't work!
on 26 April 2014
Started really well was considering purchasing the full version .Then it just stopped connecting. So I won't be buying the full version.

What a shame.
on 16 April 2014
Worked fine for 4 days then just stopped connecting!! Emailed them but no answer. Waste of time and such a shame. Lost custom
on 10 October 2014
Don't remember getting this.
on 12 January 2014
This app just asks for email/ password
Which I haven't given it!
Of course it gets no further
Waste of space on my kindle fire HDX
I would give 0 stars but that's not an option