on 8 November 2015
Really good little laptop for a sensible price.
on 18 April 2014
What an amazing little notebook. It could quite happily play games like Dishonored. For something that seems delicate, this thing can take a beating.

Awesome Notebook, well worth the money.
on 5 November 2013
Absolutly useless supplier. I cannot understand why he bothered to advertise this item.
Claimed it was sent; it wasn't. Claimed I had not paid; I had and then complete silence with no response to my emails. Wasted my time. However, Amazon quick to act and the guarantee has worked and I am not out of pocket but had to go somewhere else for my laptop.
on 28 July 2013
The laptop is very light and easy to bring round.Very happy with how stylish and functional it is. Have been using it for the last 6 months and I'm surprised at how fast and user friendly it is.

The laptop has a 4GB ram so it can handle multiple applications with easy and it's webcam is hd which is great for skype and taking pictures etc. I'm most impress with the battery life as although it was stated to be about 4 hours, I could take it out all day (about 7 hours) using the normal battery setting and it's no problem. Definitely the longest latest one I've ever came across.
on 7 March 2013
The model which I received must have had a problem as I had to use the recovery option twice. On the third time, after a windows update, the recovery did not work and I returned the laptop for a refund which I received quickly.
on 16 February 2013
I purchased this laptop I was of course expecting a new laptop.... However when we opened the packaging it was clear it certainly wasn't new. There were a number of marks on the top and there was a pencil lid still in the manual. When I contacted Bentham Ltd asking for either a (guaranteed) new laptop or my money back I received a short email that I would receive my money back when I returned it. When prompting them for more info they confirmed that they didn't have any new laptops (anymore supposedly), only a few second hand ones, and that I would therefore receive a refund.
Bentham ltd is misleading customers! When you sell products that have been returned by other customers, and that is the reason why you are able to sell cheaper than others, you should clearly state that. Then customers can make their own informed choice....
Also, this is not what I was expecting when I buy through Amazon - Amazon, you should should take action against sellers that mislead your customers!

Laptop itself is fine I am sure.
on 26 December 2012
A basic plastic construction but built on sound Sony principles this is a tidy little machine that is very portable. Keyboard could be easier but you soon get used to it. Good connections.
on 4 December 2012
Purchased for the other half as she likes things that "look pretty". I'd have gone with a nice dull Acer myself for less money. Having said that, it does everything she needs and it works plus you have a decent warranty from Sony.
on 12 July 2012
This computer is everything I was looking for, lightweight, fast and with a long battery life + 3 hours. I am very pleased with it.
on 14 May 2012
Best buy we have made for a very long time, excellent product, easy and simple to use,
we should have one!!!!!!