- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 7.6 x 3 cm ; 86 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 100 g
- Delivery information: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Item model number: ALB1278K
- ASIN: B004CG4P8G
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 15 Nov. 2010
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (41 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 19,361 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £1.49 UK delivery
VO5 Extreme Style Texturising Gum 75ml
- Ideal to sculpt and create any style
- Ideal for texturising, separating or smoothing
- Ideal for scrunching into curls
- Long lasting extra firm hold
- Volume: 75 ml
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Texturising gum is truly versatile and ideal for creating and sculpting any style. You can texturise, separate or smooth and it's ideal for scrunching into curls. Gives you long-lasting extra firm hold.
Aqua (Water), Petrolatum, Alcohol Denat, Lanolin Wax, VP/VA Copolymer, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, PVP, PEG-20 Stearate, PEG-90M, Vinyl CaprolactamA'P/Dirnethylarninoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/Acrylamide Copolymer, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polysorbate 85, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Alpha Isomethyl lonone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Eugenol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum (Fragrance).See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It's seen as more of a man product but I highly recommend this as a unisex item :)
This is easily strong enough for any style - but importantly washes out very easily - unlike lots of others I've tried which I had a really hard time washing out.
I bought it from Tesco after reading the good reviews, but i think i'll stick to my usual one for now (Tigi matte separation wax), which does the job nicely, but can be quite expensive... I guess it's worth it though as it lasts ages, a tiny bit goes a long way.
I'll keep trying different ones though, but this is a miss for me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good product for short hair. Hold lasts throughout the day and it's not too greasy in the morning but you probably to at least rinse your hair in the shower.Published 1 month ago by R S.
Works a treat! Does exactly what it says on the tin. Assuming you apply it properly and don't use to much! 100% would buy again!Published 7 months ago by AJR
This works well in the short term, perhaps I'm not using enough but I find that after a few hours my hair flops forwards quite a bit (I'm only using it to move my fringe back)Published 10 months ago by Mr. Parr