- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 7.6 x 3 cm ; 86 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 100 g
- Delivery information: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Item model number: ALB1278K
- ASIN: B004CG4P8G
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 15 Nov. 2010
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (40 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 27,858 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
VO5 Extreme Style Texturising Gum 75ml
- Ideal to sculpt and create any style
- Ideal for texturising, separating or smoothing
- Ideal for scrunching into curls
- Long lasting extra firm hold
- Volume: 75 ml
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Texturising gum is truly versatile and ideal for creating and sculpting any style. You can texturise, separate or smooth and it's ideal for scrunching into curls. Gives you long-lasting extra firm hold.
Aqua (Water), Petrolatum, Alcohol Denat, Lanolin Wax, VP/VA Copolymer, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, PVP, PEG-20 Stearate, PEG-90M, Vinyl CaprolactamA'P/Dirnethylarninoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/Acrylamide Copolymer, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polysorbate 85, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Alpha Isomethyl lonone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Eugenol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum (Fragrance).See all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
It's seen as more of a man product but I highly recommend this as a unisex item :)
This is easily strong enough for any style - but importantly washes out very easily - unlike lots of others I've tried which I had a really hard time washing out.
I bought it from Tesco after reading the good reviews, but i think i'll stick to my usual one for now (Tigi matte separation wax), which does the job nicely, but can be quite expensive... I guess it's worth it though as it lasts ages, a tiny bit goes a long way.
I'll keep trying different ones though, but this is a miss for me.
I use this to avoid looking like a lego head, as I prefer my short hair to be broken up and disturbed. I have found that I can style quickly with this gum, so I don't have to fuss with my hair for long to get the broken up look that I need.
I would prefer the tub to be a bit larger, so I am going to hunt around for a larger size, if I can find it. Overall, it's one of the best texture gums that I have used, and I will most certainly be stocking up whilst it's available on subscribe and save.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works a treat! Does exactly what it says on the tin. Assuming you apply it properly and don't use to much! 100% would buy again!Published 6 months ago by AJR
This works well in the short term, perhaps I'm not using enough but I find that after a few hours my hair flops forwards quite a bit (I'm only using it to move my fringe back)Published 8 months ago by Mr. Parr
Ordered for a hair salon in North Cyprus as can't get it there. Does what it says on the tin!Published 8 months ago by sunnycyprus