VMware VSphere Performance: Designing CPU, Memory, Storage, and Networking for Performance-intensive Workloads Paperback – 6 Jun 2014
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
ENHANCE VMWARE PERFORMANCE TO KEEP DATA CENTERS RUNNING SMOOTHLY
VMware vSphere is the most widely used virtualization technology in the world and offers robust mechanisms for performance tuning. This Sybex guide provides a comprehensive overview of the interaction of the vSphere platform with computing, storage, and networking functions and provides guidance that helps you get the best possible performance for mission–critical virtualized environments.
- Read about performance design considerations for virtualized platforms
- Apply best–practice troubleshooting methods for VMware vSphere
- Build a comprehensive virtualization toolbox to increase performance
- Create a test lab for performance modifications and experimentation
- Benchmark and monitor performance in production environments
- Understand the interaction of vSphere with CPU, memory, storage, and network
- Virtualize performance–intensive applications and workloads
About the Author
Matt Liebowitz is an Advisory Solution Architect with EMC Consulting focusing on virtualizing mission–critical business applications. Christopher Kusek is a technology visionary, VMware expert, and Internet personality. Rynardt Spies is a Private Cloud Virtualization and Automation Consultant with one of the largest IT service providers in Europe.
Top customer reviews
A good read but I think more depth into some topics would have made it better.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Overall excellence approach of info provided
Look for similar items by category