on 28 May 2012
I was tired of a slow, noisy and limited machine. I searched everywhere then spotted this and yes I admit I was attracted to the pretty lights because it is a really good looking machine.

I would recommend the vendor as it was delivered swiftly and very well packaged arriving with everything I needed.

I unpacked it. It's a beast of a machine. Big and beautiful and again, yes I confess I love the blue neon lights on it.

It's fast and quiet with loads of capacity. I've played videos and it's flawless and playing music which is what I love to do while surfing or working, the sound quality is fantastic. I've played and burned CDs and it's effortless for it. I still have other tasks yet to use it for but multi-tasking is most definitely not a problem for it.

My husband had an Intel I7 and in terms of ease of use and flawless operation, it has to be said that this machine wins all round.

For what it is, it is great value for money. I would definitely recommend it.
on 28 May 2015
I've used VIBOX twice now and both gaming computers have been excellent quality. Vibox have fantastic customer service and after sales advice and I would definitely use them again, cant praise them highly enough
on 20 August 2014
Very nice, need a better graphics card but very happy with everything about it. Price was better than building one for myself and I'll just upgrade bits when I'm ready
on 17 January 2013
Looking for another computer with a higher spec than I already have, I saw this one and decided to buy it. I have not been disappointed. I am happy with the 2 TB hard disk and 16 GB memory which will stand me in good stead for a long time. Depending on what one uses it for, it is good machine which does what I want (Although I perceive I do not need so much RAM memory) The price was good too considering the specifications.
on 22 August 2013
I bought this pc for my music business I'm about to start up and was impressed with spec to price ratio...it's absolutely fantastic and runs Photoshop well and games like war thunder,world of tanks,uk truck sim,and euro truck sim 2 all run really well on here. Downside to this pc is the case at the front it's held in with little clips glued down that don't stay there long but... never mind vibox customer service was spot on and helped when my v.g.a port stopped working...so YES I recommend this to everyone must buy you are missing out on a bargain if you don't :)
on 28 October 2014
fast delivery, great value for money and suits all our needs, works great with our games Thank you! :)
on 10 December 2014
Good computer. Well packed and received when stated.
on 18 July 2012
With a huge 1tb memory, there is more than enough space for all my work. I figured i needed something that was going to be value for money so after having a browse through ebay, this one caught my attention.

I do a lot of photography and download music in my spare time and needed a PC with plenty of storage space. At this price, it was a no brainer. Delivery was prompt, the PC looked stylish, it ran smoothly and efficiently and it fit right into place in my living area.

Awesome PC, great looks, great price and for what you get at that price, great value!
on 8 February 2015