on 6 June 2017
Great desktop box. I needed high spec to record music. Haven't got around to this yet but the pc has excellent performance for day to day tasks. Boots up amazingly fast, about 20 seconds. Launches apps very quickly and allows good multitasking
on 25 March 2017
Best value! Very happy with it.
on 8 January 2017
Fine
on 10 June 2017
A really good PC, I love it !
on 8 August 2013
ordered last week sunday arrived on wednesday all in all good timing, Vibox work very very well no issues with installation, i would recommand to anyone who wants to buy it, great product fantasic price..
on 1 December 2015
amazing 11/10
on 16 September 2015
Dreadful ..worst PC I've ever bought
The graphics card is rubbish ,the sound port broke ,the PC crashes all the time and the company will not return
I've usually gone with dell or apple and wish I had of in this case

Really dreadful PC (looks great but performs incredibly bad )

update!! keeps crashing...hdmi port has fallen through ( how does that happen??)..the headphone port has fallen out out the casing...

when asking for support I was informed that due to the fact that I had put negative comments up they could not help ( also due to the fact that it was out of warranty ) but if I took the comments down they could advise me on how to fix the graphics card (or upgrade) ( I refused stating that I was not going to held to ransom)

so basically I have a PC that I cant use hdmi/ cant plug in headphones/cant use
3d movies/ crashes intermittently/ and after service is poor

avoid !!
on 3 May 2016
So I brought the pc after I saw all the positive reviews, I was like, great.

After I received the pc and set up everything, I played it for a while soon to realize the parts within the PC aren't as powerful as said, an APU with a good processor, a bad integrated graphics card, this couldn't run some of the basic games with a playable frame rate, an example would be Counter Strike Global Offensive, you can run this at 1080p 60fps, just never maxed out, now CSGO is ran on an old engine that is very optimized, blah blah blah, all of these confusing words.

This PC is for the most basic gaming ever, no big games like gta 5, Fallout 4 unless you can handle it at a lower res with low graphics, I suggest you spend a bit more money on a custom pc and do more research

(prices like this i suggest you get the gtx 6 series and i3 processors
on 14 January 2017
Purchased this product with lifetime guarantee Dec 2015. Had norton security but somehow a virus has got into hard drive. Contacted customer service, very charming but ineffective. To repair insert windows 10 disc and enter product code, which was on a sticker on the outside of the tower, a stupid place to put something so important! You've guessed it, sticker no longer legible. Vibrox allegedly are unable to assist. Currently have a £449.95 computer which is defunct. If you purchase this product keep the product code safe!! Otherwise you are on your own.
on 3 October 2014
This machine is the biggest load of rubbish I have ever owned, and I have owned PC`s since they first came out. I would go so far as to say I have had more problems with this machine than all of my other machines put together.