on 8 January 2017
Does exactly what it's supposed to, no lag, perfect gaming. I can play World Of Warcraft with the settings at their highest with no problems. Looks great too.
on 30 April 2017
Great piece of kit! This was sourced & checked out by & for my son & he is over the moon! It looks fab & we even got it upgraded automatically as the one we originally ordered wasn't in stock.
on 21 November 2014
Bought this a week ago for our son. He is very, very happy with the package and everything it includes; he uses it mainly for gaming and the machine performs very well and fast and the graphics are incredible; it's early days but are happy to recommend this item. Vibox Ltd have been excellent in keeping us informed about progress of order and replied promptly when we raised a minor point about delivery date. Thank you Vibox Ltd.
on 22 June 2017
Headphones where poor build quality, wire hanging out of side.
on 1 October 2017
Upgraded gfx card and had to upgrade the psu. For a new PC start up time is about 3 minuets. Need to upgrade to ssd
on 7 October 2017
My son loves it...fast and reliable
on 31 December 2016
Bought for my son well impressed good value for money!
on 31 August 2016
amazing pc, everything good.
thanks.
on 6 October 2017
Very good product
on 2 March 2016
**NOTE: I would give this a 4.5 if I could, but I've rounded it up to five stars for the purpose of this review.**

Despite my hesitation at the negative reviews I bought this package with money from my family for Christmas, after using a 6 year old laptop for games. It was high time for an upgrade.

And i'm so glad i did!

Though the price may seem high you do get a lot with this order, all of which is good quality and has served me well over the past few months. The PC itself is fast, doesn't overheat and can play the latest games at a reasonably high graphics setting. I had a minor issue with Windows 10 after an update (the start bar wouldn't appear and some icons could not be clicked), but I must stress that this is Microsoft's fault, not Vibox. Restarting the computer fixed the issue immediately. The monitor is sharp and clear and the keyboard is very good; there have been no key jams thus far.

The mouse is reliable, but feels a lillte light in the hand and cheaper than others I have used. This and the fact that i would like a mouse with more side buttons for MMO gaming means that I plan to replace it in the future, but this is not a pressing concern; the provided mouse works well.

The headset is the only part of this package i am not particularly pleased with. The ear pieces become uncomfortable quickly, and personally, I found that my ears began to hurt after about an hour. My biggest issue is that the microphone did not work at all and this particularly frustrated me as one of the main reasons i bought a PC is so that I could play online with my friends, and therefore needed a microphone to speak to them. I bought a replacement headset (A Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset - which i highly recommend. It's the best headset I've ever used!) and the provided headset is now used for my PS4, which i use less often than my PC.

Overall, I highly recommend this package. I have seen worse PCs sell for a higher price, and for all that you get this is a fair amount. If you are a more hardcore gamer, I would suggest replacing the mouse, headset and possibly the keyboard later on, but this is an excellent starting point!

JAG :)