on 2 December 2015
For the price it is a good computer. Allows me to play league of legends on max settings. I've been playing other games like gta V a little over the low settings. Just install. Nvidia games and choose your desire performance for each game and you will have no issues.

Only problem I would say it has is having loud fans.
on 1 November 2017
Testing phase so far so good, product responded positively, on turn-on and instillation of windows 8 , yet to connect to the Ethernet and some usb file copy basic copy and paste issue. Larger very good system will update on the review.
on 2 October 2013
I originally bought this product to play PC games on and the quality was great, letting me easily play games such as Rome Total War II on high settings.

Since then I have also started using this product to produce my own play through videos of PC games for Youtube and I have to say that the computer preforms extremely well, letting me render, record and play video games all at the same time and all running smoothly!

The reason I only gave this product 4 stars was that I had some troubles getting the 3 free games. The instructions giving send you to a wrong web page to redeem your gift and it wasn't until I got in touch with AMD that it was sorted. However, this was not Vibox's fault but AMD's and I thought I should just put this in as a warning.

All in all this a great, well priced PC for any gamer!
on 28 January 2013
Arrived day after ordering but as it was a Christmas present didn't use right away. My son, a gaming fanatic has been so impressed he thinks it must have cost over a thousand! Now I am no expert on graphics, but he says they are as good as if not better than his play station or Xbox! Very, very satisfied with everything about this from ordering to delivery, customer service (I needed to know what extras I would need) to performance. The best deal I've had in years.
on 25 July 2017
I am so pleased with this product Met all expectations pleasant service,I love my bands They are the perfect size, and look spectacular. They shipped quickly, goods packaging is also very fine, This works so much better than I thought it would. You can't do better for the price. if you want an economical and cost items will never miss it. money well spent
on 9 December 2013
was very annoyed witht his item because it didnt give very clear information, cost me more money to get everything running, was not very easy for contact numnbers, its all fine now, but in future, i would recommend better information n easier contacting, dont want to be contacted no more, ive sorted it
on 2 December 2014
It arrived extremely fast 3 days after the order was place. However after unboxing and setting everything up I noticed the graphics card was out of place, no cable would fully connect to it so I had to puncture a hole in the back just to use it. They gave me a better processor then what they show on here. I am quite pleased with my product except for the mistake with the graphics card.
on 28 October 2014
when I first got this pc found mother board to be faulty which they had it back and repaired since then every thing ok
on 21 November 2013
Brought this PC as a gaming PC that was cheap with the possibility to upgrade later and have to say it was an amazing buy! and Would definitely buy from Vibox again.
on 20 November 2012
I have to agree with the previous 1 star reviewer. On paper this looks a really good deal but once it arrives and you look more closely you are buying low quality parts. The case looks tacky and would easily bend with little force, once you look inside you see the ram is a low quality ddr3 memory, really no need for this and would have expected better. A 6670 graphics card cannot be advertised for a gaming machine you will need to upgrade but this will also require a new PSU. I'd reccomend you do this as Vibox do offer this at a very reasonable price.
The motherboard again is very low budget £35 board.

I can't fault Vibox for there customer service or speed of shipping but I think more tansparecy is needed in exactly what quality products you will recieve inside your machine. I felt dissapointed and expected better.
33 Comments| 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse