Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Pre-order now Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 4 February 2013
Bought this PC because I have wanted one for quite some time now and I was so glad when I saw the absolutely fantastic price!£309.99 is the best price you're going to get for this systems specs.
Anyway, I imagine why you are are buying this PC is for casual gaming, so lets get get talking about that:
For starters, this PC is Very close to being perfect for Pro gaming!
I play Black Ops 2 on this PC on max settings and I get around 35 - 45 FPS, Which is more than playable!
I also play Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, which, as you probably know, is very graphically demanding, on that I get around 25-35 FPS on Medium Settings, which still looks absolutley great! (25 FPS is playable, anything below about 20-22 FPS is getting a bit difficult and quite lagging and will become very frustrating.
Finally, Just Cause 2 on High Texture Settings runs an absolute treat! Getting around 45-60 FPS on that!

The one draw back though is that this PC does NOT come with built in Wi-Fi, so I recommend you purchase the TP-LINK 300mbps Wi-Fi adapter, as it has a very strong signal and can penetrate through my extremely thick walls in my house!

TP-Link TL-WN821N Wireless N USB Adapter

All-in-all, a fabulous system with no noticable flaws (Yet).
A Best Buy!
on 4 June 2013
great value pc recommend to any one looking for a budget pc easy to set up and runs games like farcry,crysis and the new bioshock on mid graphic settings. Made a few upgrades my self so im running all games with ultra setting. Great value and highly recommend it thx vibox =)
on 10 May 2016
For a lowish budget gaming PC, this is pretty good value for money. One minor gripe was the way the videocard had been slotted in such a way as to make connection via a hdmi cable impossible (the tower mould overlaps the hdmi port by a few mm). I didn't bother rectifying this as I connect via s-video in any case.
on 17 December 2012
Brilliant buy, it can even pass the requirements for the up coming game "Crysis 3" which uses the demanding cry engine 3. Play all your games on ultra settings, the BIOS screen you can even overclock the whole computer to mess around with it. The graphics card is a nice AMD 2.1gb Raedon HD which was made only a year a go and still holds up to most games to this day.

The only things i have against the product is the silly little 2.7 Intel processor. Its a little out dated and the only reason you can play most games is because the graphics card has a processor inside to help along side. Ordering my Intel i5 next month and installing that to the motherboard. And the last problem is the advertising of the DDR3 8gb ram. You are promissed 8gb of ram in which some is dedicated to the operating system. I was given only 4gb and 400mb was used up for the operating system which i used my windows 7 copy. so i got half of what they advertised. (Also this product only comes with drivers and no operating system, you must include your own operating system).

All in all i really like this tower a lot specially when it only cost me £299 at the time. Real good buy but for the problems listed i will rate this product 4 out of 5 stars. If you're looking to buy a cheap rig that works well then this is the computer for you.
99 comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 January 2015
After owning this PC for just over three months i have to say it was well worth it. Despite myself replacing the graphic card, by personal choice to a gtx 750ti, the overall peformance out of the box can run mid to high settings on most games. I must include though that in the description the wattage of the power supply is not include and so i had to ring up and find out it was a 350 watt (bear this in mind when upgrading, if you so choose, parts)
on 26 August 2015
This PC is great, I picked it up for only £399.99 and it can run practically any game I have, including Skyrim, Fallout 3/NV, Borderlands the Pre-Sequel and many others at Ultra High (Max) graphic settings at around 60 FPS (No it's not a solid 60 FPS on all of them but the leeway is so small you'll hardly notice it except for in incredibly intense scenes). The hardware in this build is capable of running TES5:Skyrim at Ultra High graphics with over 100 mods including the massive overhauls and script-intense quest mods. If you are looking for a PC to play games like GTA V, this is not what you are looking for as it barely manages to run the game at 30-50 FPS on the lowest graphic settings, even with third-party performance tweaks.
Side Note: It appears that just the day after I ordered this PC the hardware (specifically the graphics card) was changed from the AMD R7 250 2GB Edition to the NVIDIA GTX 750 1GB, I am not certain whether the change would sport better performance however tells me that the GTX 750 1GB is 59% better than the R7 250 2GB which is rather upsetting.
on 18 July 2012
After shopping around a friend advised me to check out the Vibox website as there was a wide range of PC's to choose from. I didn't have a massive budget, but needed a PC that was going to be efficient for gaming and for work.

The 8GB ram and the 1TB hard drive is more than enough to cover my needs and since receiving this product i have not been disappointed. It is speedy and efficient and makes life very easy for me when using it. I was also very impressed with the delivery time proving accurate. Not many companies follow through with their promise of a delivery date, but luckily for me, it arrived while i took the day off work.

Great job, and awesome product!
on 8 April 2014
I'm using this PC to write this review! It has served me for almost a year now and performs mediocre on games.

For pure Minecraft players, this is the PC for you. It runs at 40-90 FPS on the default texture pack with everything on MAX settings and runs a 256x256 texture pack at 20-30 FPS with MAX settings.

I can play Garry's Mod smoothly (lag free) and runs at 40-90 FPS

For more demanding games such as Crysis 2, it performs very poorly. 5-16 FPS everything MAX.

After 6 months of baring with this hunk of junk, I decided to upgrade.
I purchased a Nvidia GTX 660 and installed it into the PC with ease. It now runs games, such as Crysis 2 at 30-50 FPS MAX settings.

I recommend this product.
on 2 February 2015
This pc is amazing for gaming and work, i play black ops 2, mw3 csgo minecraft cod4. It runs all the cods at 45-60fps on pretty high setting u can easly get 60+ with lower settings. It came in one day (i have prime) and got it up and running in no time. I love this pc and will be keeping it for a very long time, definitely will recommend to any casual gamers out there who game on pc for fun. Overall a brillian pc im happy i purchased it.
on 10 June 2013
My son loves his new computer, it arrived quickly, easy to set up and is quick. My son plays a range of games and is delighted with it