on 13 June 2017
Great gaming pc.
on 14 March 2017
Super item
on 26 August 2015
This PC is great, I picked it up for only £399.99 and it can run practically any game I have, including Skyrim, Fallout 3/NV, Borderlands the Pre-Sequel and many others at Ultra High (Max) graphic settings at around 60 FPS (No it's not a solid 60 FPS on all of them but the leeway is so small you'll hardly notice it except for in incredibly intense scenes). The hardware in this build is capable of running TES5:Skyrim at Ultra High graphics with over 100 mods including the massive overhauls and script-intense quest mods. If you are looking for a PC to play games like GTA V, this is not what you are looking for as it barely manages to run the game at 30-50 FPS on the lowest graphic settings, even with third-party performance tweaks.
Side Note: It appears that just the day after I ordered this PC the hardware (specifically the graphics card) was changed from the AMD R7 250 2GB Edition to the NVIDIA GTX 750 1GB, I am not certain whether the change would sport better performance however Game-Debate.com tells me that the GTX 750 1GB is 59% better than the R7 250 2GB which is rather upsetting.
on 11 January 2015
After owning this PC for just over three months i have to say it was well worth it. Despite myself replacing the graphic card, by personal choice to a gtx 750ti, the overall peformance out of the box can run mid to high settings on most games. I must include though that in the description the wattage of the power supply is not include and so i had to ring up and find out it was a 350 watt (bear this in mind when upgrading, if you so choose, parts)
on 4 June 2013
great value pc recommend to any one looking for a budget pc easy to set up and runs games like farcry,crysis and the new bioshock on mid graphic settings. Made a few upgrades my self so im running all games with ultra setting. Great value and highly recommend it thx vibox =)
on 4 February 2013
Bought this PC because I have wanted one for quite some time now and I was so glad when I saw the absolutely fantastic price!£309.99 is the best price you're going to get for this systems specs.
Anyway, I imagine why you are are buying this PC is for casual gaming, so lets get get talking about that:
For starters, this PC is Very close to being perfect for Pro gaming!
I play Black Ops 2 on this PC on max settings and I get around 35 - 45 FPS, Which is more than playable!
I also play Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, which, as you probably know, is very graphically demanding, on that I get around 25-35 FPS on Medium Settings, which still looks absolutley great! (25 FPS is playable, anything below about 20-22 FPS is getting a bit difficult and quite lagging and will become very frustrating.
Finally, Just Cause 2 on High Texture Settings runs an absolute treat! Getting around 45-60 FPS on that!

The one draw back though is that this PC does NOT come with built in Wi-Fi, so I recommend you purchase the TP-LINK 300mbps Wi-Fi adapter, as it has a very strong signal and can penetrate through my extremely thick walls in my house!

TP-Link TL-WN821N Wireless N USB Adapter

All-in-all, a fabulous system with no noticable flaws (Yet).
A Best Buy!
on 22 May 2014
I have had this PC a few weeks now, no problems, cool design and fast. specs are outstanding for what they cost. For minecraft orientated players, this is the one for you.

I am very satisfied with my purchase so far.
on 8 January 2017
My son loved it
on 10 June 2013
My son loves his new computer, it arrived quickly, easy to set up and is quick. My son plays a range of games and is delighted with it
on 14 November 2015
had to send back due to it did not play the games i wanted to play but it was good for all round use