on 18 April 2013
I would highly recommend this for anyone after a really good all rounder, excellent value for money... you will need a copy of Windows.
on 9 March 2017
Quality item
on 26 April 2013
Absolute bargain for the product. 4Ghz Speed, 8 GB RAM and a huge 1 TB storage makes this PC the perfect replacement for my home PC. Zooms through boot-up in seconds. Having done my research and in comparison to most high street shops, i know i have made a massive saving. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a cheap, fast and practical PC
on 2 June 2014
Everything was as good as hoped for.......and a little extra. Highlyu recommended company. There was a bit of an extra wait for the package, but I was lucky enough to have another computer to use in the meantime.

I also think they've been trying to call me as a 'good customer service' follow up, which is great. I've not been able to answer it because I've been on the other phone, but it shows they care.

If you're reading this - don't worry about trying to call me - everything is great.

cheers.
on 27 April 2013
After a trip to PC world, my nephew (who knows a lot more about computers than me) explained a few things to me and I was very surprised to see how much better this PC is compared to what the likes of PC world were offering. Almost double the power, more storage space, double the memory, for almost £150 less!!! You don't get the monitor like the PC World one but after checking online the screen they were offering with theirs cost only £60 on Amazon, so I could buy it separately and still save money!!!

The PC itself is amazing, I cant get over how fast it starts up compared to my old beige monster. My kids use it for doing their homework and going on Facebook and they absolutely love it. The PC looks really nice too and it's not too big. I can hardly hear it under my desk which is important to me as I work full time from home. I use a lot of spreadsheets and word documents and I can open up loads at the same time and the PC stays fast! I feel comfortable using a PC like this to save all my work on because you can really feel the quality of it. Overall i'm absolutely over the moon and i'm so glad I chose a Vibox! Thank you!!!
on 28 April 2013
I've just bought this after first giving Vibox a call to check if they had made a mistake with the price - to my amazement, THEY HADN'T!

The nice man I spoke to talked me through the full spec and what it has inside and it sounds perfect for my needs. Fast quad core processor, check. Lots of RAM, check. Large hard drive, check. That's all I need for my home as I don't game or anything like that.

So thanks for Vibox for an amazing PC for half of what I was expecting to pay.
on 8 November 2013
I bought this product when it was just the tower on it's own. No OS installed on it or anything. I think i payed just over £300 for it and it has run really smoothly.

The only problem i had with it was trying to boot an OS on it from a flash drive. I'm not sure if that was just me or if it was the tower it's self. Other than that i have had no problems at all with it.
on 17 September 2014
after initial problems i called their helpline which was very good but the unit had to be returned to Vibox and i received this back after repair (about a Week) now working fine thank you Vibox
on 28 December 2015
It was a Christmas present for my son and he loves it, would of been better if there was a operating system in it though that cost me another £100 but it does state it doesn't come with one.
on 22 June 2012
This was delivered quickly, was well packed and easy to get up and running.
The suppliers cannot be faulted.
As for the computer:--

This is a nice little PC, but for some reason, despite its Quad core, good sized Hard drive (2 Tb) and relatively high RAM (8 Gb)it is still not nearly as fast as the single core Advent (on Windows XP) it replaced, even though ostensibly both have the same clock speeds.
The main problem is undoubtably the Windows 7 that was preloaded on to it.
This is a complete mess and pokes its nose into progams that previously ran OK in Windows XP, such as interfering with the wireless printer connection, so that it constantly needs "troubleshooting".
Outlook Express will not run in Windows 7, and Windows Live Mail is a hopeless replacement, with too many "Bells & Whistles" that only geeks require. Thunderbird is marginally better, but still not as user friendly as Outlook Express.

We will consider "downgrading" back to Windows XP, and perhaps this will speed up matters.