on 6 January 2013
Having bought and tried this program we find it does little of what it claims. After trying technical support the only advice recieved was send it back and try and get your money back. Having continued to try the quality of captured files was poor it was impossible to edit correctly and trying to burn impossible also. Instructions were vague and unclear with no porblem solving help.
11 Comment| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 February 2015
very disappointing could not capture images without purchasing updated information and web information very poor
on 28 August 2013
doesnt work for windows 7 and comes with very vague instructions and difficult to use. I would not recommend to anyone unless you have an older windows version
on 18 November 2013
It did not work. I spent hours on it I even uninstalled it and re-installed it but absolutely nothing. I checked and rechecked the instructions, nothing tried several different video tapes, no change. Absolute waste of money.
on 24 January 2013
This was absolutely dreadful.Wasted 4 days trying to get product to work. No telephone technical support. One star given because they agreed to give me my money back. If you have windows 7 do not buy this product unless you fancy digging into the guts of your computer files and then realising it won't work anyway.
on 12 October 2013
tried every thing could not get the product to work better products on the market. instructions hard to follow and confusing
on 12 March 2014
I bought this software in December. I tried it with a combination of two VCRs and two laptops with no success. All I got was poor picture resolution and absolutely no sound. Avanquest have not responded to my correspondence. I would never do business with this company again.
on 7 March 2013
Purchased this product with high expections from a computer magazine!! Wrong... don't bother with it, an aboslute nonsence. Did not do anything like promised or shown on the packaging. I gave it one star not because of the programme just for the wrapper! Spent virtually all day trying to get it work- without success, annoyed and very frustrated. Followed the instructions meticulously to no avail,no sound dispite what I tried, tried unistalling and reinstalling three times,did not work. Tech support non existent even tried charging me a sum for answering my query £28.00!! Does anybody know of a good reliable converter program that I could consider? To be fair I did get a picture on screen of what I wanted to copy but it lasted 20 secounds! All in all leave well alone.
11 Comment| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 July 2013
This product does not work the program installs OK but the hard ware does not. The drivers do not load correctly even after trying many times and going on line to find a solution.

My advice DON'T BUY IT>
on 5 November 2016
Don't buy. It doesn't work so is a total waste of your money.